Kris Oppa

High School With Jerks!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soo Jin's POV

It was intrumental class.As always, today too, I didn't want to play my piano. My piano was just a burden to me. If I could, I would break my piano into pieces and burn it.

Instrument was only an option for me, I always had a way out.

I massaged my temples and lazily dropped my head down on the desk, pretending to sleep. I, somehow had to show Mrs.Kim the sight of me sleeping and literally get kicked out of the class. I know, wanting to get kicked out of the class is unique and I am one of a kind.I feel really proud of it.
 

After some minutes, I felt someone poking me.
When I looked up lazily, I was greeted by the sight of Mrs.Kim yelling,"GET OUT OF THE CLASS!" *Yehet! This is what I want!*     

So,without saying a word,I walked out from the class merrily.*Yehet! Now I will go to EXO's Music Room.Kris Oppa and his friends would surely be practicing there!*


With joy and merriness, I reached my destination. And Yes!They were praticing there.My gaze directly shifted towards Kris Oppa focused in playing his guitar, looking handsome as ever! 

Then suddenly his  focused eyes drifted upon me.

With Oppa's gaze upon me,it was like the the whole world,the whole earth had stopped.Nobody else but only me and Oppa were there!

But 'DANG'!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally getting out of my dreamland, I realized I had got a hard smack on my head *Please!Not Again!*

"The Chewing Gum is her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter