With Kai

High School With Jerks!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Soo Jin's POV       

After all the stupid talks we had,it was finally dediced that ChanStal Couple *LOL* will give us a 'Bacon Treat'!!          

So with that Chanyeol and Baekhyun went to their class and Krystal got busy with her notes while as always and I was left to sleep.But, I realized Kai was staring at me beside my seat.I twitched my eyebrows then glared back at him.

But NO!!!He didn't seem angry.His stare was soft and calm. Suddenly my glare too softened.Kai then heaved a sigh.It looked like he was building up courage to say something.He opened his mouth but nothing would come out.He looked kinda funny.I raised an eyebrow at him and looked away to hide the smile creeping on my face.

"I'm sorry!"he suddenly muttered.I was shocked.*How can a jerk like him say that word???!!!!!*

Though my anger had already dissapered and I had forgiven him quite a while ago, I wouldn't just give in.I was Park Soo Jin afterall!!!

"What??"I asked innocently.He furrowed his eyebrows "Sorry for earlier."he mumbled again.Still I acted like I didn't understand anything.But he didn't back away.

"Kkaebsong...........right???"he asked questioningly.I was amused.However I loved that word from his mouth.no.no scratch that!*Jinnie,Are you mad??*

Not being able to control myself, I nodded my head, grinning nearly ear to ear........*Stop it!!*

This time I pouted and "Its Oh.....Kay!"slipped out from my mouth.He smriked.*Still the Smirking Jerk!!*

"So...."he started cautiously.I raised a brow at him.He cleared his throat and blurted out,"You owe me...right?? So,You should go out somewhere with me." *What??*

I was speechless.Not an question,it was a statement!! *Pshh!*

But,he looked at me like he was expecting an answer.

I turned around to look at Krystal.As usual she was busy with her piano notes.

"Krystal!!"I called kicking her desk and nudging her with my elbow. She turned around and sighed.

"You remember me???????I thought  you totally forgot me while talking with Kai the whole time."she said wearing a serious expression.

"YAH!!You are such a dramaqueen!"I shouted at her, laughing.

"Thank God!!You didn't forget me!"she said laughing along with me.

"So...What were you guys talking about?"Krystal asked.

Sighing, I replied "He asked me to go out somewhere with him because I owe him!"

"What??Where???Why??"she bombarded me with questions.

"Hmmm....Should I go?"I asked, not bothering to answer all her questions because I also didn't knew either of them.

She was amused. "Umm...............Yes!! He is handsome,charming,tall.Surely,Try going out with him!!! It may even turn out to be a date" she said winking at me.

"YAH......I hate him!!!"I whispered.

"Palli,Say Yes!"Krystal said rolling her eyes towards the waiting Kai. I hesitated but she pushed me.

NOW,I was facing Kai. He just looked at me expressionless. 

"Hmmm.....Oh.....Kay."I said hesitantly. He smriked again.

"YAH!!!!!"I yelled at him for his continuous smriks.

"What's that for?"Kai asked confused because of my yelling.I just shrugged.

"So where are we going?And when?"

"NOW!"Kai said banging his hand on the table.

"Are you mad???Lunchtime has just ended.Teacher will arrive just in a minute." I said trying to comprehend whether he was joking or was he serious .no scratch that.or was he MAD!!!! 

"Lets Go!!"he said twitching his eyebrows.I was still thinking.Suddenly,Kai grabbed my wrist dragging me out of the class.

"Andwae!!!"I yelled at him.He took a glance at me,smriked ,then again started with his dragging work. *God....What is happening????*          

 

 

Kai literally dragged me out,made me run like we're in a marathon and made me climb the oh so tall gate and jump off that.It was my luck that I didn't fracture anything.*Thank God!!*       

 I was yelling,punching and kicking Kai all the way.

"Where are we going??"I asked for the umpteenth time.I neither didn't know where we were going nor where I was.

"Are you gonna kidnap me???"I yelled.He hadn't spoke a word since how much long.

"YAH!!!!Speak, Jerk!!!"I yelled,punching him from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter