The Fight

High School With Jerks!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soo Jin's POV

*Aish!Where are my crazy chingus?*

It was already lunch break but the gods of food were nowhere to be found.I was searching for them in the whole cafeteria but suddenly I bumped hard into someone. 

I looked up to see who the stupid person was.

It was Byun Freaking Baekhyun.

"Yah!You don't have eyes?!" I yelled.

"Aniyo! Kkaebsong!" he teased me with a wink.*I am no less in teasing man!*

"Oh my bad !I totally forgot Bacon's don't have eyes!" I returned the tease, raising an eyebrow at him.

"Araseo! I give up madam!" he chuckled nudging me with his elbow. 

We both bursted into laughter. 

In the midst of our laughter, "Isn't that Channie and Krystal?" Baekhyun said pointing a finger at them.

I turned around.  

They were walking together hand in hand.They were gossiping and giggling with each other.Anyone could know right away that they were 'Couples' !

I stared at them, mouth agape.  

"Are they dating?" I asked to Baekhyun fixing my mouth.

"They look like one.But Channie never told me!" he sighed and added sadly, "So I see, in love people forget their best buddies too!"

Taking in Baekhyun's words, anger was boiling up inside me. *Come on guys! Chanyeol is my twin brother and Krystal my BFF.They don't even think that they should tell me?!*

My anger welled up to that point where I couldn't control it.

I saw Min Ho carrying a thick book walking right beside me. Without even thinking, I snatched the book and threw it right at Chanyeol's direction. But...........................

*I am the most unluckiest person! God!Why always me?! Just Kill Me Now!!!*

Kris Oppa had been hit by the freaking  book which I had actually targeted to Chanyeol.

"Kris Oppa!" I shouted running towards him with worry.

It hit right in Oppa's face as he was just entering the cafeteria. Kris Oppa had abruptly fell right to the ground.

"What happened Oppa?" I asked panicking. It looked like he was in immense pain.

"Mianhae Oppa!"I apologized biting my lower lip. I was so panicked that I couldn't find coherent words to speak.

A large crowd gathered around us but still I was with Oppa on the ground.

"Stop the drama!" suddenly someone shouted out from the crowd. I turned around to see who that jerk was and exactly he was Kim Jerk Kai !

I abruptly stood up from the ground. "What?" I scoffed at him.

"You guys should be on a drama.Your acting is amazing!"Kai laughed, clapping his hands.

"That book doesn't even hurts though." he added sarcastically.

I blew onto my bangs, eyes blinding with anger.

"So, let's see it hurts or not!" I smriked at him. I grabbed that thick book from the ground.

So like everyone has guessed, I shot it right on Kai's head.

"Oww!" he shouted in pain.

"So what do you think now?" I asked sarcastically, mocking him.

"I will take revenge for this!" he growled. Scoffing, I was just going to give him an another taunt when suddenly................

Kai snatched the book from my hand and hit it right on my head too.

"Oww!" I shouted. "JERK!"

He smriked at me and pulled my ponytail-tied hair. Thouh it hurt, this time I shut my mouth.
I also found his hair and harshly pulled it nearly ripping off some of his hair.
Neither of us budged off. He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter