Misunderstanding

High School With Jerks!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(A/N: Here, a small part of Chapter 12 repeats in Kai's POV! I thought you guys should also know Kai's feelings! Hope you enjoy it~ )
 

Kai's POV

After Soo Jin called Chanyeol and we being assured that he would arrive in some minutes, we sat down in the couch watching the T.V.But I must say, I wanted to offer Soo Jin a ride home but how could I? Being the jerk myself, I never can! So I averted my gaze to the T.V and proposedly fought with Soo Jin for the channels.Though, I had no interest in watching anything, I enjoyed irritating her.

But suddenly, it started raining. Everything getting wet by the rain, the view looked wonderful. 

I could feel Soo Jin looking at the rain as excitedly as me! Or even more excitedly!

But suddenly, she got up from her seat and ran out in the rain. She looked really !

I followed after her. But she was too excited to even feel my presence. 

She started dancing freely, getting wet in the rain.I was amazed.Swaying her hair up and down, she let out a melodic tune. It felt as it was the best melody I had ever heard. Smile never leaving her face, she jumped around getting totally wet! She looked as beautiful as ever.We were all wet and had lost the track of time.All I knew was it was me and only her.My heart beating faster than ever!

While my gaze was never leaving her, she didn't even realize me standing right there. Suddenly,she stopped for awhile deep in her thoughts.  

In the midst of her thoughts,I grasped her wrist.Finally feeling shocked she gazed at me with her pretty brown eyes.

It felt so intense. I could see her trying to read me.And Yes!There were really too many things that was going on in my mind which me myself couldn't understand.In those too many things, one thing just slipped out from my mouth................

"Do I possibly like you?"

 

I felt really free letting those words out yet nervous and let's not talk about my heart..............it was nearly going to come out from it's ribcage. But why was there no reply?!

I turned my gaze towards her.She was rubbing her temples and clutching onto her head.She looked unconscious. The next thing I heard and saw just broke my heart!

"D...did you j....just s...ay some.......thing?" She stuttered dizzily and just fainted in my arms.

So, she didn't hear anything. My courage.My confession.My Love. just got wasted.

Half heartedly, I carried Soo Jin in my arms and guided the faint girl in my bed. *Actually, what happened to this Pabo~ya?* It surely must be from the hangover yesterday and getting wet in the rain.Good for her! Never told her to do those!*

Clearing up my thoughts, I tried to wake her up, shaking her.But No! She didn't even move a bit.I touched her forehead for any possible fever.But it looked far more than a fever. Her forehead was burning like a heater!

Right then panic struck in me. 

I hurried downstairs and searched all the drawers for the thermometer. I don't know why but I was huffing and panting really hard. Worry and panic had filled in me!

Again I rushed upstairs with the thermometer.So fast.Like a ninja.

She was in the bed in the same position as I left her. I easily slid the thermometer in . Having no patience, I tapped my foot continously, waiting for the result. Finally, hardly waiting for some minutes I took it out as fast.  The fever was 102 degree. Thank God! It was better than I had expected but yet it was in the level to worry enough. 

I then prepared a cold water and a towel to cure her. Comfortably adjusting her in the bed, I pulled a blanket over her skinny body, assuring that she was warm. Then settling myself too, I started my work.I dipped the towel in the water, slightly squeezed it then applied it in her hot forehead. I continued this process

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter