Owe

High School With Jerks!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai's POV

It was my second day in SM High and it seemed like it had been years.All the drama had happened just in one day.        

 Leaving that , luckily I wasn't late today.

Soo Jin. I spotted her at a distant arguing with Hyoyeon.

There were four other girls with Hyoyeon bullying Soo Jin all alone. Soo Jin seemed helpless. I don't know why but I felt sorry for her. *Hmm....Should I help her?*   

Hesitation took into me.How can I just go there?

But suddenly, an idea strucked into my mind.

I smriked and headed straight towards the group.


"Kai Oppa!" Hyoyeon squealed just as she saw me.And all the others girls started gasping.*Aish!* It was irritating.    

"Back Off!" I yelled raising an eyebrow at the girls.They were left speechless. All of them objected but I shot dagger like looks at them.If looks could kill, these girls would be surely withering in pain by now. *Haha!* I was acting though.

All the girls' jaw dropped.Their expressions was priceless.If I would have stayed there any longer I would've surely burst out with laughter. So...................

Without wasting anytime, "Leave her!" I ordered in a stern voice. I glared at them as I crossed my arms over my chest, waiting for them to leave Soo Jin.

Suddenly they loosened their tight grip probably because of the piercing gaze I was trying my best to give. I just smriked at the success.


Suddenly, "NO!Don't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter