Day 30

180 Days with the Popular

 

I walk outside class with my friends, Victoria, Sulli, and Luna. They cheers me up a lot these days since Kai always trying to approach me, he even spreads rumors about me cheating on him with a younger guy. 
I bet he didn't know that Amber is a girl.

 

Well actually, i don't really give a thing about it.
My relationship with the dork is nothing more than roomates.
The fiance things are because of our dad's promises to marry each other kids, that's all.

 

Oh and, i won't love that stupid ert, ever. Even in a million times. 
I mean she's a high school's student, she's younger than me, she has a short-temper, she's quite arrogant and mostly she's.....a girl.
But i have to admit she's good looking, the girls said so though.

 

Now we're on our way to the front gate, waiting for that stupid llama to come. She promised me the other night to accompany both of me and my girls to the cafe nearby.

 

I think she really wants to get to know about me more.

 

For your information i'm really hard to deal with, i'm hard to get close with someone, i'm awkward around strangers but it gives me a shock that Amber choose to stick with me. Even if i'm on my mood swings, she would pinched my nose, ruffled my hair or just kept her silences.

 

it impresses me, she knows little things that i love like....she bought me beefs for dinner or chocolate bread.

 

As i busy dozing off while Vic, Sulli and Luna are joking around, a black range rover come to our way and pull over.

 

The latter then pull down the rear view,
"Hi sorry that i'm late...."
".....and hi Krys's friends nice to meet you"
Showing her perfect white teeth looking good as hell, i can even hear the girls behind me fangirling over the dork.

 

"omo Krys....", says Luna shockingly.

 

"oh you're so lucky you young lady", teases Vic while pat my right shoulder, i raise an eyebrow.

 

"hi there i'm Ssul!", greets the innocent girl excitedly waving at the stupid dork.

 

 


Now the girls are having a bit crush on that stupid ert yet dork as well.
I can't help but face palm myself....this is gonna be a long day.