Day 48

180 Days with the Popular

 

"What can I do to make you see that I love you?", said the older girl as she got no reaction from the tomboy, so she placed her hands to the younger girl's lap and stayed there for a while. "Come on Am....I'll do anything you want."

 

The long black haired girl hands moved, carressing up and down her fiance's lap, and purposefully grazing along Amber's covered 'spot'.
Her tone sounded seductive that made the latter gulped. 
The older girl smirked and in a second she leaned closer to the tomboy and crashed their lips passionately, the latter kissed her back while she caressing the older girl's waist trying to ed Krystal's blouse. The temperature went hotter than ever as the younger girl leaving her some marks on the latter's neckline and........

 

 

*SPLAAASHH!!*

 

 

"What the ?!!",
Cursed the younger girl as she pushed herself from the couch, she was all wet from head to toe.
Krystal just throwing her the water from the bucket that she held, she couldn't help but trying to hold on her giggled, yet glaring at the latter.


"You didn't have to wake me up like this.",
Complained her looking pissed.

 

"You looked gross when you hugged that pillow tightly so i throw some water instead.",
Explained her simply with a flat tone pointing at the pillow on the couch.

 

Yes, both of the dork and the princess still on their own fights, even the older girl told her once that she didn't want to get pick up after her subjects ended, she choose to go home by herself. The younger girl insisted to though.....well let's just put it simpy that they wouldn't get along too quickly.

 

As for the tomboy, she felt weird these days. Somehow seeing her fiance wearing a short shorts with a white shirt while revealing her checkered bra turned her on a little bit. She gulped at the thought of her dreams earlier and walked straight to the bathroom cleaning both of her body and minds. She might get crazier if she didn't.

 

And for the older girl, she could sense the dork's weird behaviour. The latter would avoiding eye contacts or even get caught staring at her face way too longer. She just shrug her shoulder and go upstairs taking a nap.

 

An hour later passed by, the stupid dork walked outside from the bathroom wearing a shirt and boxer hanging the towel on her neck as she flopped herself into the floor turning on the TV.

 

DING DONG.

 


"Aish, who is that? I'm not expecting anyone."

 

 

DING DONG.

 

 

"What the hell.",
Cursed the latter and stand up immedietly, rushed to the front door.

 


DING DONG.

 


"I'm coming!!",

 

She hurriedly opened the door and blinked as she saw the blonde haired girl standing in front of the door bringing her luggage, her eyes glaring at the tomboy with that cold aura of hers. 
The short brown haired girl gulped.

 

"W-who are you?",

 

"Where's Soojung?",

 

The latter raised an eyebrow.
"Um.....Soojung?",

 

"Krystal.",
Said her simply with a cold tone. Amber just realized she didn't know her fiance's korean name yet, she clapped her hands.

 

"O-oh sorry, she's upstairs probably sleeping",
Explained the latter, the blonde girl glaring at her and came in without the tomboy's permission looking around the living room.

 

"W-wait! Where do you think you're going?",

 

Her eyes pierced into Amber, she gulped and felt nervously in a sudden.

 

"I'm Krystal's sister, Jessica. And you must be her fiance? Right?",
Amber nodded.

 

 

"I'll stay here for one or even two weeks, i'll be watching you guys. Got a problem?",
Said the older girl sounded bossy. The younger girl scratched her neck, gulped and nodded a few times.

 

Something is about to happen.......and we don't know what it's going to be...yet.