Day 70

180 Days with the Popular

 

It's been a week since Krystal left the apartment leaving the tomboy alone. As for Amber, she felt restless day by day knowing at the fact she missed the cold yet lovable princess so much, she even skipped school for today.
She flopped on the bed Krystal used to sleep staring at ceilings uninterestedly. Her minds wandered around, looking at the phone screen showing now it's 3 pm.
"Her subjects ended....",
She mumbled to herself.

 

The latter pushed herself from the bed hurriedly into clothes, she wanted to see her loved one even for just a second.
She ahead outside the apartment and made her way to the older girl's campus by walk, she needed to clear her own minds anyway.
Well it took thirty minutes to finally arrived at Krystal's campus. From afar she could see the long black haired girl walking jokingly with her guy and girlfriends. 
She was all smiling, laughing and bickering with each other as the tomboy smiled bitterly at the thought she lived happily without the younger girl's presence by herside.

 

The latter following her loved one behind, she wanted to take care and protect the lovable girl even if from distance. She wanted the older girl came home safe and sound, it was the only thing mattered to her now, she didn't care about anything else.

 

Now the long black haired girl bidding goodbyes to her friends as she arrived in front of the train station's gate. 
The latter who wore a black hoodie and jeans following her absentmindedly from behind as she bought the same ticket as Krystal.
Inside the train, she watched how the latter stood there alone holding the bag on her shoulder, looking blankly at the window view. it was crowd that it was really hard to see.

 

In a time, Amber saw an old man tried to caressing her loved one's while the older girl only stood there looking terrified, her eyes started to become teary trying to hold it back. 
The latter's anger went back instantly, her head boiled in a second she could felt her blood running through her veins, her heart beating way too fast. She clenched both of her hands tightly and approaching both of Krystal and the old man.

 

 

*BRAAAGG!!*

 

 


"DON'T....ever dare to touch my fiance you ert old man!!"

 

 

Claimed the younger one angrily pointing at him.
At that time they were already surrounded by a lot of people who were curious why an high school's student trying to pick a fight with a co-worker old man.

 

"K-Krys....are you okay?", asked Amber looking at her loved one.

 


DING DONG, suddenly the train bell rang the doorway opened automatically, Krystal walked ahead outside of the train hurriedly leaving the dork alone surrounded by the crowd without answering the latter's question.

 

"W-W-WAIT!", 

 

Amber ran towards the doorway but it's way too late now, the station was really crowd, a lot of people come and go. She take a look around her but still.....no Krystal's presence for a slight. Yes, she was already gone leaving the stupid dork hanging.

 

 

 

 

 

Hi guys sorry if it's getting boring. *bows my head down* kk but thanks for all of the comments and subscribes i really appreciate it so much!