Day 43

180 Days with the Popular

 

Krystal's back at her campus, wearing a sweater, black skinny jeans with a white gold ring on her left hand walking happily to her class. She was no longer had a cold.


She walked as she made her way to the seat near the window approaching the girls. The latter sat down next to Ssul while Vic and Luna sat down in front of them facing her.
"Someone is happy eh?",
Teasing Vic raising her eyebrows.

 

"AWW!! someone is officially engaged!!",
Cheered Luna clapping both of her hands.

 

"Who is that someone?",
Asked Ssul innocently earning a glare from both of the latters. Krystal just laughed seeing their bestfriends bickering with each other.

 

"So anyway Soojung, do you really love the llama now?",
Asked Vic bluntly as Krystal kept her silences.
Actually, she didn't how her feelings to the tomboy.
She admitted that she was overjoyed  seeing that dork bought her a bouquet of roses and a ring on her birthday.
She admitted that no one ever did or treated her like this before, even her ex-boyfriend, Kai, never gave her things except asking for .
Well the princess always turned down his offer immedietly so it must be one of the reasons he cheated with some girl instead.

 

As the teacher opened the door, Vic and Luna turned her head around focusing their self on the white board.
The long black haired girl staring at the window uninterestedly, she couldn't concentrate at the thoughts of that stupid dork.
The latter promised she would pick her up today after the lessons ended grab a bite at the cafe near downtown. 
 She smiled at the thought, she could't wait to go home already.

 


5 hours passed as the bell's rings, they stand up and leave in a dash, the girls walked outside of class made through the hallway joking around.


Now, they passed by the college's park but a loud of screaming girls attracted the latters. They stopped immedietly looking at each other confused while the princess raised an eyebrow.

 

"What is it? a transfer student?",
Vic started the conversation, Ssul just shrug her shoulders while Luna and the coldly princess still looking at the crowd.

 

"YAAHH!!!",
Luna shouted loudly so they could see what was that all about, earning a lot of girls turning their heads around.....revealing a short brown haired wearing a white long t-shirt and a half blue jeans with her black converse on. Yep, it's the stupid llama face.

 

 

"A-Amber....?",
Said Krystal shockingly. 
Vic glance at the long black haired girl....somehow she went back to her worst icy princess attitude.
The temperature went lower in instantly, even it could made people shivered down their legs.

 

 

"K-Krys....i-i-a've been looking for you...",
Replied the dork nervously as she walked through the crowd approaching the latter while scratching her neck.

 

 


Yep, world war 3 is about to begin.