Day 110

180 Days with the Popular

 

Weeks and months passed by, that means it's getting more closer to no other than Amber's high school graduation. She was busy looking at the computer screen while her loved one sat down between the latter's tights leaning her head on Amber's chest.
Krystal was poking her cheek, pinched her nose or even bited the younger's arm trying to get a little bit of attention from the dork but she got nothing besides two or even one word came from Amber's mouth.

 

"Am.....i'm bored,", said the older girl with her pleading eyes.

 

"Uh-huh.", Amber didn't bother to looked at Krystal and replied with only one sentence, her eyes still on the screen, but the black haired girl doesn't give up yet.

 

"Ohh come on Am, play with meeee",
When Krystal saw that Amber's face didnt change at all, she decided to use her aegyo although she hates to do it so much, she knows Amber won't be able to ignore it.

 

"Just go downstairs first Krys", Amber's eyes still focusing on the screen. Krystal felt annoyed, seeing that for the first time Amber had ignored her aegyo, to think that she even hates doing it yet she did it for Amber but the girl remained looking ahead to the computer screen.

 

"Jeez, seriously what are you looking  for anyways?", Krystal crossed her arms while looking at the screen as well.

 

"A-ah....college's applications.",
Said the younger girl scratched her neck, Krystal turned her head facing her.

 

"So where are you going to apply?",
Asked the black haired girl innocently looking at the dork. Amber finds her face cute, she give a peck on the girl's lips instead and wrapping her arms around her waist.

 

"But promise me you won't be mad at me, okay?", said the younger one huskily as she put her chin on Krystal's shoulder, the latter nodded.

 

 


Amber cleared first and hugging the girl from behind more tightly. She felt somehow nervous at her fiance's reaction. She wasn't ready yet.

 

 


"I-I-I'll.....be studying in LA.....",

 

 

 

"LA.....? L-Los Angeles...?",
Asked the older girl sounded disbelief, Amber nodded on her shoulder. 

 

 

 

"W-W-WAIT.....WHAT?!"

 

 

 

Both of them kept their silences until Krystal realized in a second which LA was Amber talking about.