Day 15

180 Days with the Popular

 

It was weekend, Amber was laying on the couch lazily staring at ceilings. 
She watched the clock hanging on the white wall, it was midnight already. 
She felt bored as she slided her phone with her right thumb, checking out her texts.

 

It reminded her, she didn't have her so-called-fiancee's number yet.

 

The only thing she knew was the black haired girl were going out with her friends tonight, she even bet herself there must be her noisy brat boyfriend clingy around her. 
She throwed her phone on the table and grab her towel, ahead to the bathroom as she scratched her hair.

 

In thirty minutes, she grab the car's key and went outside made a way to a club at downtown. 
She needed to clear her mind first, her mind wandered around like looking for something, but she didn't know who and why.

 

At the club, the place was really crowd. 
People went sober to drunk, cheering crazily to the sound of the music.
Many guys and girls dancing to each other feeling the heat.
Amber walked straight into the bar ignoring the girls who were trying to seduced or even asking her for a dance. 
With a leather jacket, she really did looked good tonight.

 

She leaned to the bar, ordering a lot of beers until she felt so tipsy.
She watched the people dance uninterestedly, after a while she saw a pretty yet mysterious girl that caught her eyes. 
She wore heels, a blouse, and a really short shorts dancing ily, even only seeing her hips made the latter .

 

She felt hot, her heart was trembling, matching every beat of the music that played by the DJ.
At that time, she knew who was she looking for. She putted down her beer and went to the dance floor immedietly.

 

Amber started dancing behind her, they enjoyed dancing crazily following the beat of the music, it went more hot than ever.

 

The short brown haired girl wrapped her arms around the girl's waist, she didn't hesitated yet she danced seductively grinning on the tomboy's 'spot'.
Both of them continued dancing until the sun came out, the latter kissed her tenderly neck sweetly, earning a moan from the pretty girl she just met two hours ago.

 


The girl finally turned around and wrapped her arms around the tomboy's neck facing her. And.......

 

 

 

 

 

 

"AMBER?!?!"
"KRYSTAL?!!"