Day 37

180 Days with the Popular

 


It's finally 24th of October, means it's my birthday today, but i got sick instead. I can feel my body's hot like crazy, I won't stop sneezing and i can't even stand up from the bed because of the dizziness. With my condition like this, i'm not going to attend today's lessons.

 

Knock knock. Someone knocks the door and open it carefuly, revealing a short brown hair girl with her school's uniform on bringing a bowl of water and a towel. She kneels down and touches my forehead,

 

"You're burning",
Says the latter as she grab the towel she bring and place it right on my forehead. I feel at ease.

 

"......Should i skip school for today?"
Asks her with that husky voice of hers.

 

"You shouldn't",
Says me simply, the dork my hair, it makes me feel comfortable. 
We keep our silences no words come out from our mouth. As it starts to getting more awkward, she break it off immedietly.
She leans closer and suddenly kisses me right on the cheek.....sweetly that earn myself a blush right through my cheeks.
Oh my god what did she do?

 

After that she didn't say anything, the latter stand up and turn around ahead to the door. She stops at the front door holding the knob and turn her head looking at me while scratching her neck, I look at the dork as well.

 

"A-ah i-m sorry....see you later Krys."
She closes the door leaving me alone. Somehow....i could see her ears turned so red earlier, i giggle a bit, she really is a dork.
But wait. She didn't say anything about my birthday.
Isn't she forget or doesn't have any clues?
Aish, my mood is going back to the lowest as i pull my blanket and going back to sleep.

 

 

 


Today is the princess' birthday and to tell you the truth i'm nervous as . It's the first time that i'm going to surprise someone and that someone is no one other than Krystal.

 

I have to admit i'm not romantic, I never have a girlfriend before.
And i think Krystal was really suspicious though but seriously i didn't know what to do. These days i'm hanging around with a childhood friend of mine named Eunjung, who just went back from America.

 

I asked her for some advices what should i give for her birthday and stuff. I don't like complicated things so i choose it rather to be simple.

 

Ding dong. The school's bell rings, i stand up in and a sudden and walk outside from class make my way to the parking lot. I have to buy the bouquet first.

 

On the road i text Sulli, one of Krystal's friend telling her to get ready, i'm going to pick them up at college. 
I even text our parents to wait outside of the apartment too.
"I bet she's asleep now", i murmur.

 

After picking the girls from the college i drive in a dash, make my way to our apartment.
"Here's the cake"
Said Vic holding the cake's box, i nodded.
I asked them to bring a chocolate cake too.

 

We arrive in thirty minutes, i pull over as the girls steps out from the car.
I see our parents are already here waiting in front of the door.

 

"Do you prepare everything kid?",
Asks Mr.Jung as i approach the latter, the girls following behind me bows to both of me and Krys's parents.

 

"I do",
Says me confidently, he replies with a smile and pat my shoulder while my mom opening the front door.

 

 

 


I hear noises come from downstairs, i push myself off from the bed and wear the dork's grey hoodie which is hanging at the back of the door.
"Am........?",
Calls me weakly, isn't she home yet?

 

I walk straight to downstairs still with dizziness running through my head
"Am.....are you there...?"
Calls me with a weakly voice of mine once again and then......

 

 


"HAPPY BIRTHDAAAY!!!",
Says both of me and the llama's parents cheering loudly while the girls stood in front of them bringing the cake. I'm holding my mouth shockingly i don't expect them to come here.

 

"Here comes the wish!",
Says Luna excitedly holding the cake, i smile and blow the candle right away as the girls clapping happily, but there is someone missing.
Where's that llama dork?
I can't hide my gloomy face at the fact that she's forget about my birthday, even the girls could sense.

 

"Are you okay soojung-ah?",
Asks Vic curiously.

 


"I-i.....",
Somone covering my eyes with their hands in a sudden and from the scents.....i know who it was.

 

"Yah!! Don't play with me you stupid!!",
I grab her hands trying to let go as the latter whispers on my ear.

 

 

 


"Happy 19th birthday, please stay with me for a little bit longer as i stay with you."
Says that dork huskily......i can't help but make myself in tears.