Day 5

180 Days with the Popular

 

The school's bell rings, it's time to go home but i should pick the cold brat up from her college first. I walk to the parking lot with my friends, Kris and Henry.

 

"So how's your fiancee dude? Isn't she pretty?",
Asks Henry curiously while Kris is busy playing with his basketball.

 

"Ah fine i guess.", 
Henry raises an eyebrow, i think he knows there's something between me and Krys. But i'm even too lazy to talk about it.

 

"We're fine, i'm going to pick her up now see you guys later",
We're bidding goodbyes to each other as i open the car's door.

 

"Introduce her to us later dude", says Kris simply, i nod. I don't even know her that much, aish.

I start the engine and drives away, but in a minute my phone beeps, it's a text from dad.

 


From: Dad

Did you already bought her a ring yet kid?

 


. I facepalm myself, i forget to buy her one. 
I drive to downtown and go to the jewelry store right away. 
In thirty minutes after i choose the ring, i walk back ahead to my car and find my way to her college, now i'm late to picking her up, she's going to scold me later aish.

 


I pull over in front of the college's gate but there's no sign of her. I raise an eyebrow, 
"she should be waiting for me here", 
I thought, i let out a long sigh. Now i have to look around for her.
I take off my uniform and grab a shirt and a snapback on the back seat, i step out from the car.

 

I take a look at the park still there's no sign. I walk absentmindedly and find myself at the cafetaria. I see the guy that put his arm around her shoulder yesterday sitting with his friends, i approach him immedietly.

 

"Sorry to in but dude, are you one of Krystal's friends?", asks me.

 

"Who are you?", he asks me curiously raising his eyebrow, his friends looking at me weirdly.

 

"I'm her friend, i'm going to pick her up."

 

"If you really are why don't you text her yet? why we have to tell you where she is? You must be a high schooler eh? Go back home kid this place is for adults.",
Says that guy harshly, his friends laugh at his jokes, i clench my fist.
I'm so not in the mood for jokes, I grab his collar in a dash, his friends stands up from their seats and back away looking surprised.

 

"What are you guys doing?"

 

I take a look behind me, it's the girl that i've been looking for. I loose my hand from that noisy brat's collar and turning myself to her.

 

"Let's go home", says me simply.

 

"What? No.", says her coldly.

 

"Why?"

 

"I have things to take care of."

 

"And what's that?"

 

"It's none of your business, you can go home first.", i clench my fist once again, trying to hold back my anger.

 

"What the heck? It's still one of my concern."

 

"One of your concern? Since when you care about me that much?", asks her with a cold face looking at me. 

 

That's it, i lose my anger. In a second i punch my fist on the table near me that make people around us shock, including herself.

 

 

 


"You know what, Krys? I'm done."
I throw the rings that i bought earlier on the floor and walks straight into the doorway, leaving her and the others alone. I can't even bear with her attitudes anymore.