Day 81

180 Days with the Popular

 


Krystal watched some movies Sulli brought to her home. Today the girls came to visited the latter since it was weekend means.....girls sleep over day for them.
Jessica sat down on the couch next to her sister who sit beside Ssul focusing herself on the screen, both of the Jungs parents went abroad to China for a business trip.
Luna eating some chips on the floor beside Vic who is wiping her tears because of the movie they watched, she was so sensitive. The movie tittled was 'The Lucky One' starring everyone's boyfriend material, Zac Efron.


"Oh my god he's so hot....", drooling Ssul, Krystal couldn't help but laughed while wiping her so-called-twin's mouth with some tissues.

 

DING DONG.

 

"Eh? I'm not expecting anyone to come here at this hour",
Stated Jessica raised an eyebrow, the girls looking at each other innocently.

 

"Ahh maybe it's the pizzas we ordered earlier!",
Claimed Vic clapped both of her hands happily. The girls giving the 'O' sign, they even almost forgot one of them just ordered some pizzas hours ago. To put it simply.....probably because of the movie.

 

DING DONG.

 

"I'll get it!",
Luna stand up immedietly and walked straight ahead to the front door excitedly, while Jessica paused the movie first waiting for the black yet blue-ish haired girl to pick up the food.


The girl opened the door carefully........revealing a short brown haired girl wearing a red maroon sweater with a brown chino pants looking good as usual.

 

"OMO Amber!!"
Shouted Luna shockingly holding the knob.

 

The girls who sat down on the living room went in shock as well, especially the long black haired girl who only wore her pjs on, she the most panicked one.

 

"O-oh my god unnie she's here i don't want to face her yet"
She tucked her sister's shirt looking like a lost kid.

 

"Just go hide in the kitchen first",
Commanded her older sister, Krystal nodded and ahead to the kitchen hurriedly, hiding behind the door.

 

Jessica cleared and walked approaching both of the dork and Luna, while Vic and Ssul followed behind her.

 

"Why are you here?",
Asked the older girl glaring at the tomboy while crossing her arms. The girls stood behind her silently, they didn't want to interrupted them.

 

The latter gulped and bowing her head first.
"A-ah Mr.Jung told me to come here for a visit....."


"Dad? No you don't have to just go home you dork."


"B-but can i please see Krystal for a while?", begging the younger one with pleading eyes.


"Sica-unnie.....just let her in for a minute she came all the way to here to see Soojung.",
Said Luna, looking sympathy at the tomboy. Jessica kept her silences for a minute and nodded in agreement, still crossing her arms.


Amber walked in nervously and sat down on the living room. The girls went back to the couch as well eyeing at them while Jessica sat down facing her.
"How about i'll give you some questions first before you can see my little sister?"

 

"E-eh? Sure.",
Said the latter trying to keep her cool, Jessica cleared once again.

 

"What is one of Soojung's habit?"

 

"Umm...she's hiding with hands when she laughs.", replied the younger one confidently, Jessica raised an eyebrow impressed at the latter's answered while Krystal peeked from the kitchen and watching both of them in silences.

 

"Do you miss her so much?",
Asked Vic bluntly, Amber scratching her neck nervously.

 

"I do. i mean.....who wouldn't?", 
Said her with a faint smile, even the girls could see sadden in her eyes. She really did miss her, too much she could barely breathe.

 

"Then do you love Soojungie?",
Asked Ssul innocently, earning a smile from the dork.

 

"I have to admit that i'm a such a brat kid. I have a short-temper. I do some mistakes big....or...small but...never in a million times i want to see a tear running down her cheeks. Especially if it because of me. It breaks my heart so much. To put it simply, i feel like i'm the luckiest when i do something that make her smile. I'm the happiest when she's around. I feel like in outer space when she leaves."

 

Her words made everyone silences, including the older girl who sat down facing her looking disbelief at her answered. Finally someone broke it off in a sudden......

 

 

 


"Am......",

 


Krystal revealing herself from the kitchen, looking at the dork with tears in her eyes. The latter stand up immedietly and walked towards her loved ones ignoring everyone's presences, wrapping her arms around Krystal's waist while she hidden her face in the tomboy's chest. 
The latter her hair, trying to made her feel at ease, Krystal wouldn't stop from crying and then....

 

 

 

"Please, don't leave me....ever again.",
Whispered the younger one huskily on Krystal's ear. Jessica sighed and smiled faintly looking at the love birds while the girls cheering gladly, because after weeks...they finally made theirselves up.