Day 63

180 Days with the Popular

 

Her heart was trembling, matching every tick and tock on the clock which was hanging on the wall. She sat down alone in the living room while took a look around her, the room seemed fancy you could feel the Jungs scents from it.
Today was the day she was going to meet both of Krystal's parents, asking them to see their little princess for a while. Ever since two days ago, the older girl went back to her home didn't want to see or even talked to the stupid dork.

 

The short brown haired girl admitted it was all her fault for getting drunk, made out with some girl and taking an advantage to the older girl. She ruffled her hair in frustration as someone came in and sat down on the couch facing her.

 

"Hi Kiddo",
Greeted the old guy while putting down his glasses to the table, it was no one other than Mr.Jung.

 

"H-hi sir.",
Replied the latter bowing her head down nervously, Mr.Jung just smiled and drink his coffee before start the conversation.

 

"Let's just make it fast, shall we?", Amber nodded in agreement.

 

"To tell you the truth kid, i don't know anything. It's both of you and my little princess' problems, not mine. But as her dad....it breaks my heart seeing her went home crying."

 

".....i don't blame it all to you, you're still 18,  it's true that you need to learn people's feelings more. Especially her feelings, kid."

 

"I'm just wishing you would bear with my daughter's behaviour, please take care of her well, don't dissapointed me twice."

 

The younger one gulped and nodded  at Mr.Jung words a few times. She felt restless and dead. At that moment she wished she could turned back time and made it right.

 

After that, suddenly Amber heard a step came to their room, it was the cold princess' older sister, Jessica.

 

"YOU.",
The blonde girl hissed, looking pissed as she sat down next to her dad.

 

"Why are you here?! After breaking my sister's heart you have guts to visit our house?!",
Asked her raising her tone, Amber felt the temperature around her went lower, she even felt shivered down to her legs.

 

"N-no....i-i came here to see Krystal.",
Said the latter trying to look confident, but deep down inside she wanted to stay away from the older girl, she felt frightened.

 

"NO!",
Claimed the blonde girl crossing her arms leaning on the couch, Mr.Jung pat her shoulder telling her to calm down.

 

"Just give her a chance, Sooyeon.",
Said Mrs.Jung who came from the kitchen giving us some snacks. The blonde girl hesitated, she really is more stubborn than her little sister.
But after her mom convinced for a while, she could finally agreed on it later with one condition.

 

"If she doesn't want you to give her a chance, you have to stay away from her.",
The dork shocked at the condition. Stay away? She was never think about losing the annoying girl this fast, especially when she started to love the older girl so much. 
She kept her silences, didn't know what to do.
What should she do at times like this?

 

"O-okay will do.",
Said the latter scratching her neck nervously. Then both of Amber and Jessica excused their self and went upstairs to the long black haired girl's room.


In front of Krystal's room, Jessica held the knob and knocked on the door while Amber was behind her.

 

"Soojung?",
No responds, Amber felt more nervous than ever.

 

 

"Soojung someone came here to see you.",

 

 

"Who is it.....?",
Said the girl at the back of the door sounded tired.
Isn't she sick? Is she eating her lunch yet? Is she get enough of sleeps? The dork's minds wandered around thinking about Krystal's condition at the time she heard her loved one's voice that she missed.

 

"K-Krys....it's me."
Said the younger one as she knocked on the door, but no responds came from her.

 

"Please open the door i can explain."
Still no responds, Jessica could see sadden in Amber's eyes. She was like about to break down in a minute.

 

"Krys....please come out.",
There was silences until they heard the door was being unlocked by the older girl and opened it immedietly.
Amber looked at her in the eyes, she could see the latter's swollen eyes she bet it because of the tears wouldn't stop falling running down her cheeks.

 

She tried to caressing Krystal's cheek but the latter grabbed her hand instead and shook her head. Amber raised an eyebrow like asking her what went wrong.

 

Then she held the younger girl's hand giving her something before she hesitantly walking back to her room.

 

"I'm sorry but i need time, Am.",
Said the older girl with a faint smile before closing the door, leaving the brown haired girl hanging.

 

She take a look at her hand, it was a pure white gold ring Amber gave on her birthday.
"W-w-wait Krys....don't decide it way too fast, please give me a chance first! I can explain it all to you! I was drunk that's all p-please i'm s-sorry!",
Yelled the tomboy as she knocked on the door hurriedly. 
She couldn't believe what just happened now.
She wished this is all dreams. It wasn't real.

 


"Amber, your time is up, you should go home.", Said the blonde girl looking sympathy at the latter, Amber turned around facing her and nodded weakly.
She felt like a walking travesty, her minds spring into some thoughts as she walked downstairs excusing herself to the Jungs. 
She didn't want to give her up yet she didn't know what to do.