Day 23

180 Days with the Popular

 

Krystal and Kai broke up at the day she busted her loved one cheated on her with some girl on their college.
At first, she wouldn't stop crying, staying all day in her room and didn't have any apetite. 
The tomboy started to get worried, she even slept in front of Krystal's room every night, waiting for her to came out. 
Even though both of them always did nothing but fights, deep down inside Amber knew she cared about the icy princess for a bit.

 

It's been a week since they broke up, it's monday means school and a lot of things to do first thing in the morning.
Amber grab her bag and key ready to go to school, but she didn't forgot to checked out her stubborn fiance.
The latter steadying her breath as she held the knob, and knocked the door.

 

Knock knock.
No responded like usual, she sighed. She didn't have any clues, she wanted to cheered her up but she didn't know how.

 

"Krys?",
Called the short brown haired girl as she knocked the door once again.

 

"Are you going today? We're going to be late."
Suddenly the door opened, revealing a black haired girl wearing a white blouse and checkered mini-skirt with her bag on her shoulder.

 

"I'm going, sorry it took you so long",
Said her showing her brightest apologetic smile, Amber raised her eyebrows.
It's the first time ever that Krystal smiled brightly at her.

 

"E-eh? I-it's okay", the latter stuttered that made her giggled. She blushed knowing at the fact Krystal found it funny, Amber pinched her nose instead.

 

"Yah!",
She slapped her hand earning a dorky grin from the younger one.

 

 


Ding dong. The school's bell rings, the tomboy grab her bag immedietly and bid goodbyes to her friends. She walked straight into the parking lot while her fangirls followed behind her. She ignored them as usual, she's getting used to it anyway.

 

She stepped inside her car and made a away to no one other than her so-called-fiance's college, she didn't want to made the older girl waited for so long.
As she arrived in front of the college's gate she immedietly saw the latter and pulled over.

 

"Um....sorry i'm late",
Said the dork ready to get scolded once again.

 

"It's okay, it's not that long",
Replied Krystal with a sweet smile. The dork raised her eyebrows while she drives them to the apartment.
She found it weird that Krystal acted so nicely, sweet, and no icy princess attitude for today.

 

"Are you okay Krys?",
Asked the tomboy as she gripping tightly on the steer wheel, eyes on the road.

 

"Of course i'am, why?"


"You're acting um, weird?"


"I'm not, i'm okay you don't have to worry."

 

The tomboy didn't feel satisfied at her answered so she just nodded, she could asked her more later at home.

 

At the apartment,  like usual Krystal skipped her dinner. The tomboy knocked on her room, telling her to 
eat some food.

 

"Krys, let's go downstairs you should eat."


No responded. She knocked the door once again.

 

"Krys?"

 

"Krys....? Are you there?"

 

Still no responded. She started to get worried, she held the knob but it's locked. Now she knocked the door harshly and pushed the door trying to broke it.

 

"Open the door Krys!"

 

She pushed harder and it finally opened revealing......the black haired girl who just came out from the shower with only towel covering her body. The tomboy gulped. Yep, she was in trouble.

 

 

"E-eh..."

 

 

 

 

 

"Y-you...ert...WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU STUPID!!! Get out from my room before i kick your . NOW!!",
She threw the pillows neared her aiming the younger girl.

 

"Aish chill!! I thought you'll be doing some stupid things since you're acting odd today."
Defended Amber, the latter crossed her arms facing the dork.

 

"So i'm wrong for trying to treat you a little bit nice huh? Wake up Am, this is not a movie i might be broke up with my boyfriend but doesn't mean i'm desperate, jeez".
Explained her simply while glaring at the stupid brown haired girl.

 

 

There it goes, the y attitude Amber hated the most. But for today she didn't give a damn about it, instead she smiled knowing at the fact the princess is back to her normal self. Well....soon-to-be-her-princess.