Day 12

180 Days with the Popular

 

Both of the latters ignored at each others presence for a week.
The short brown haired girl with her boxer on sat down on the couch changing the tv's channel uninterestedly while the black haired girl with her pjs on went downstairs looking for her so-called-fiancee. 

 

She felt guilty for what she just did days ago and wanted to said something but didn't know how. 
She took this chance and sat down next to the tomboy immedietly. 
They kept the silences until Amber broke it off.

 

"What do you want?", 
Amber was obviously annoyed of the latter presence.

 

"I-i want to say something."
Said the black haired girl feeling a bit anxious.

 

"Make it quick, i'm sleepy"

 

"Well.....i'm s-sorry for what did i do to you days ago, i made you embarassed in front of my friends. I'm so sorry", her eyes pleaded, like begging the latter to said yes.

 

"Ah it's fine.", said Amber simply, her eyes focused on the tv's screen. Seeing her reaction like this, Krystal felt annoyed.

 

"You're mad.",
Claimed Krys but the tomboy just shook her head and still focusing herself on the screen.

 

Krystal's annoyance came to another level when Amber still ignored her despite her being angry. 
"Yah!! Look at me when i say something!!"
She pinched the latter's left arm.

 

"Ouch!!! What the heck Krys?!",
Complained Amber looking pissed.

 

"I said look at me when i say something!!",
She crossed her arms and huffed.

 

Amber thought that she find Krystal's aegyo was kind of cute. She laughed and wanted to pinch Krystal's puffy cheeks but she held back in, she ruffled her hair instead.

 

"You're way too hard to deal with",

 

Krystal smiled faintly, she didn't want the tomboy knew that she felt glad seeing her back to normal.

 

"Yah! You want to get along or not?!"
She went back crossed her arms and now glaring at the younger one.

 

"Sure....sure",
The youger one chuckled and ruffled her hair once again and went back watching tv.
Now they kept silences once again.

 

"By the way, you don't have to wait for me tomorrow morning.",
Stated the older girl.

 

"Why?",
The younger one raised an eyebrow.

 

"Kai will pick me up."

 

Amber felt irritated everytime she heard the guy's name. Her anger went back in a dash. She remembered what happened days ago quickly.

 

"Is he the guy that i meet last week? Who is he anyway?",
Asked the short haired girl sounded annoyed looking at the latter, she nodded and watched the clock on the white wall, it's almost midnight.

 

"I'm going to sleep", stated the girl while she yawned.

 

"You didn't answer me yet.", said the boyish girl looking pissed, the latter stand up.

 

 

 

 

 

 

".......my boyfriend." Said the girl simply as she walked upstairs, leaving the dork hanging. Hearing what did she just said made her like someone just punch her right in the face.

 

"W-W-What...?"