Day 1

180 Days with the Popular

 

Her heart was trembling. She could feel her blood running through her veins. She looked at beside her, there were both of her parents, all smiling.
Her dad patted her back like telling her everything's gonna be fine while her mom who was standing next to her dad smiled, they arrived at a fancy restaurant near downtown. 

 

They walked into the front door, there was a waiter who waited in the receptionist.

 

"Excuse me, any reservations?",
Asked the waiter with his friendly smile.


"Yes, it's Mr.Jung", 
Replied him with a smile as well, the waiter checked out his clipboard.


"Come with me sir",
They walked behind him to upstairs, it was a VIP room.
The waiter knocked on the door as he held the knob.


"Come in",
Replied someone at the back of the door.

 

He opened the door, revealing a man who was going to his fifty with his suit and tie stand up from the chair while his wife followed, welcoming them with a warm smile. 
Both of them greeted and asked the family to sit except, her.

 

She sat down between her parents with her red gorgeous dress, her black hair and bangs on her forehead somehow looking coldly at the brown middle part haired tomboy with her suit and red tie.

 

"Ah, it's been a while to see you Liu, how are you?", her dad patted the latter's dad showing a grin on his face.

 

Yes, both of the latters' dad are bestfriends ever since they were kids.
Knowing at the fact it's been a very long time since the last time they've met, they chatted happily, almost ignoring everyone's presence while the moms were giggled seeing their husbands acted like that.

 

Now both of the families sat down circling the table, ordering some food and stuff.
In a second the boyish's dad cleared his throat.

 

"So anyways Jung, where's Jessica? It's the first time that our kids meet up though. They only know each other through pictures."


"Oh yes Liu, she's in America studying and it reminds me, have you introduce yourself yet?",
Both of the latters shook their heads.


"Then how about now? Dear, what's your name?",
Asked Mrs.Jung sweetly looking at the tomboy.


"My name is Amber, aunty",
Said her, revealing her perfect white teeth.


"She really looks like you",
Commented Mr.Jung.


"How about your daughter? What's your name young lady?"
Asked Mr.Liu curiously, he wiped his mouth with a napkin.


"My name is Krystal, Uncle Liu",
Replied her with a sweet smile as she putted down her spoon.


"She looks like you when she smiles Mrs.Jung",
Stated Mrs.Liu, both of the moms giggled, 
then in a minute Mr.Jung cleared his throat as he putted down his wine on the table.


"Actually, there is a reason why we gather around like this...."

 

"Both of you are going to be engaged, you guys know that already, right?"

 

Asked Mrs.Jung, continuing what her husband stated. Both of the latters nodded awkwardly, avoiding eye-contacts.

 

"Since it was both of your dads promises to marry each other kids, we were considered about things, and we finally agreed about it"
Explained Mrs.Liu simply, Mr.Jung nodded.

 

"What is it?"
Asked the short brown haired girl calmly as she took her drink.
Mr.Jung cleared his throat once again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

".......that you will be staying with Krystal at the apartment we rented weeks ago."
The tomboy spit her drinks out while the black haired girl coughed spilling her food.

 

 

 

 

 

"W-WWHAT?!!"