New in school

Protecting the lightning boy

New in school- chapter one

 

Chen was not an ordinary boy. Far from it, actually. Just like most other people in the world he lived in had powers like him, but none had the exact same power he had. Noone alive at least. 

 

Chen had not had any tendencies to a magical power at the age you were supposed to have the tendencies at. At the age of ten when others started to develop a power he just stayed human. He stayed week. And when his friends got enlisted in XOXO academy for magical mutants at the age of 15 he stayed behind. Stil not having any signs of a power. 

 

He had a half brother, Lay, who just the opposite of him, and his powers had started showing only a few weeks after he was born. To the rest of the world, he was a healer. A damn good one too. But  Chen knew the truth. The truth behind Lay’s in fact scary powers. Not that he was ever going to tell anyone that. Lay had to do that himself. And he also hadn’t seen his brother in years, so why should he care really? His brother got listed in the academy at the age of thirteen and then Chen was only 11. Now he was 19, and he hadn’t seen his brother more than a couple of times since then. Chen had even feared he wouldn’t be able to see his brother anymore at all, since it was dangerous for nonmagical boys like him to be near the really powerful ones. 

 

But then everything had changed.

 

It had been just another day, except the fact that it was his 19:th birthday. He had spent the dat alone since his parents were away on a mission. And then the Magmas had attached.

 

the magmas was monster’s from the dark destroyed part of his planet. They travelled in pack and were incredibly poisonous. Though they had never made it into a mutant camp before. And they wouldn't had made it this time either, except for the fact that they were let in. Some bastard let them in. And the reaction was instant. There was chaos everywhere and people were screaming and crying. Wanting help that none had. Chen had been hiding in a corner of his house when he had heard the scream.

 

”MY CHILD NO PLEASE DON’T TAKE MY CHILD” 

 

Chen, being the goodhearted guy he was immediately ran out at the sound of the scream. The sight he met had been horrible. A magma had taken a child and had started to feed of it (magmas lived as parasites, blood of others) and Chen had felt and unspeakable rage well up i him. He had never been truly in his entire life, but now he was more than furious. Without noticing it the sky had started reeking with Thunder and lightning, the storm greater than any other. He just continued walking towards the magma.

 

”Let the child go” he said with a low voice. ”I know you understand me. I know what you were before, i understand. I truly don’t wish to hurt you, but i will. Let the ing child go.”

 

The magma had stared at him, with those eyes he knew all to well. The terrible truth about magmas were that they had been mutants just like him but had gone crazy at the dark side of the country and their mutations had transformed them into horrible creatures. So when he saw the eyes of his best friend in that magma, he couldn’t help but talk to it. He had been taught that you were never to talk to magma’s since they would kill you if you did, but he couldn’t help it. He had seen the same eyes as his best friend’s in that magma, with the same feelings. He had seen the hidden fear of what he was doing in them. Only if he could reach out to him. 

 

”You hear me, right?” Chen now screamed. ”You know who i am. Just remember who you are. Who you were! Damn it Sungjae, WAKE UP!”

 

At the sound of his name, Sungjae the magma had visible shuddered, and for a short moment a look of understanding had occurred in it’s eyes. But then a scream from another magma had been heard and the look had completely disappeared. The only thing left in Sungjae now was a pure wish to kill, as he let the crying child go and now advanced toward Chen. 

 

”NO” said boy screamed. ”Sungjae wake yp, wake up. You know me, YOU KNOW ME PLEASE”

 

But the monster did not understand and as the monster threw himself on Chen he felt that unspeakable anger once again and the lightning above went straight down and hit Sungjae. Chen knew he had done it, he could feel the lightning dancing in his hear and he kept on shooting at his best friend. He knew that Sungjae was beyond saving and the only thing he could do now was relieve him of his suffering. The legating kept coming and Chen could feel the strain in his body, the tiredness running over him. And at the same time the magma fell to his death, he fell as well.

 

 

 

 

Chen had almost died that day. His newfound powers had went raging without him being able to control it and the strain had almost had his hear stopped. He had been taken to XOXO for immediate treatment, and he had never gone home again. After he had woken up in the hospitals at the school a woman had been waiting for him. She was called Alice and she told him he was now listed in XOXO academy. She had also told him that his powers where very rare and that there was no known alive lighting user in this world. Therefore he was in great danger. People always tried to kidnap those with rare powers, and seeing that Chen was the only one with his power he was at a great risk, especially since he had no idea how to control his powers. 

 

So now here he was standing, with all his belongings that had been transfered to the school, ready to meet his new housemates. In XOXO academy they lived in little dormhouses, between ten and twelve in each dorm. 

 

"Welcome to XOXO school for supernatural creatures. Here are people just like you. I hope you will enjoy it here Kim Jongdae."

 

Said boy smiled a little bit. "Thanks. But i prefer being called Chen"

"Roger that." Alice smiled at Chen. She already knew all of this but she had to do it again as procedure. 

 

”Your situation is a bit peculiar. The power you posses is unlike anything we have seen before, and therefore we don't reslly know how we are supposed to train you. Yet. But until then we have assigned one of our best groups to protect and teach you as much as they can. Chen, this is EXO. The strongest group of mutations we have in this school. You will be rooming with Xiumin here, and he will take care of you."

Chen looked at the boy the woman was talking about. He was incredibly beautiful, but all the same time stone cold. Just his look made him shudder, and he wanted  to sink into a pile of submission on the ground. Rather than taking care of him, Chen strongly suspected he was going to die on his first day.

 

ing fantastic.

 

”Well i will just leave Chen to you now guys” Alice said. ”Be sure to take care of him. Oh and Chen, make sure you are never walking around alone. The risks are to great. Other than that, have fun” 

 

Alice walked of and Chen sighed. Not allowed to be alone at all? This day just got better and better  - -. 

 

”Hrmmmm!!” He suddenly heard a voice say. Chen looked up and saw a boy with way to much eyeliner stand before him. ”Hello! My name is baekhyun, but you can call me Baek and i am very pleased to meat you!”

”Pleased to meet you” Chen answered. Eyeleiner Baek seemed alright. 

 

After Baek a happy giant virus came jumping. ”Yo BANANA PIEE BUAHAHAH my name is Chanyeol and i am happy that you are ou new husmate. You are so tiny.”

 

Chen just smiled, not sure what to say really. 

 

”Hello, name’s Suho and i will be sure to take care if you” a very gentle looking boy said to Chen. 

 

”My name is Kris and i am chinese, and i am indifferent about you. I don’t know you yet.”

 

Chen looked at the enormous face angry bird person standing before him. He was intimidating, except not really. Chen believed strongly that he was the nicest person ever. 

 

Or not. 

 

”My name is Zitao or preferably Tao, and i am younger than you but you are so cute so i don’t mind. Tell me if you need anything or if anyone bullies you and i will make sure to wushu their asses” he said strongly. 

 

Chen smiled happily. He liked this one.”Thank you Taozi.”

 

”Taozi… I FREAKING LOVE IT.”

 

Chen just laughed.

 

”Sehun. Younger than you, but you are tiny so i suggest you call me hyung so i can take care of you.”

 

Chen stared. What the ?

 

”Kai. Also younger than you, but i hope we can be friends ”

 

”I hope so to Kai” Chen answered. Kai seemed sweet also. 

 

”Luhan. I am chinese, and i am so much more manly than my babyface says. So watch it, if you call me girly i will torture you to death.”

 

Chen swallowed. ”I will be sure to remember that Luhan ge.”

 

”Good.” the baby faced looking guy smiled brightly and he almost didn’t seem scary anymore. Almost. 

 

”My name is Kyungsoo but please call me D.O. I am the umma of our team and in charge of cooking. You can always talk to me if you have any problems.” 

 

”thank you D.O.” Chen liked this one. He seemed nice. But why umma really? wasn't he a guy?

 

”And me… You already know.” 

 

Chen would recognize that voice anywhere. ”LAY” he exclaimed loudly. ”Is that really you?!” 

 

Said boy smiled and nodded and preceded to envelop the younger in a hug. ”You scared the hell out of me when you arrived here. Never do that again” the older brother whispered in Chen’s ear. 

 

”I will try, unicorn hyung. I am sorry i made you worry. ”

”Well it’s okay now. I can check up on you all the time since you will be living in the same house as me.”

 

After he let Chen go there was only one person left to introduce himself. 

 

”My name is Xiumin. We will room together.”

 

Chen smiled a bit. ”Pleased to meet you” he said. Xiumin did not answered. Chen felt horrified. He was already super ing scared if Xiumin and they would share a room? 

 

Once again, ing fantastic.

 

 

 

author’s note.

 

”HELLO EVERYBODY.” I have no idea what i am doing really, this story is just writing itself. This was a little bit of introduction. I hope you like it, and please comment if you have any thought. I love loud readers. <3 

OH! And if there is any special couple you want in this story, please tell me. Your wish is my command hahahha. 

 

I am sorry for any faults in my writing, since i am not a native english speaker.

 

See you in the next chapter!