Two of Wands

LOL

Call me stupid, bastard or anything I want—I know you are telling inside your mind “YOU LEE TAEMIN! HOW DARE YOU HURT OUR PRECIOUS NAEUN!” Yes, I know it all. I can feel you grudges for me so no need to worry, wonder why I cant let her love me back? Its me. I don’t know If I can be a good one for him because someday I know I will be leaving here, leaving her all alone.

 

“Taemin ssi” She said as I looked at her when we were infront of her house still holding her hand.

“Hmn?”

“Take care when driving okay?”

I nodded as she walked inside her house and I gazing at her back.

 

Son Naeun, I know you are hurting inside.

 

I don’t know why, but the main reason is Iam moving. Yes, I will spill it to you guys, I will leave the moment this year switches to another year. Why? Blame my parents who wants a perfect son. Actually, I should be gone here in Seoul two months ago before school starts, but SHINee members pushed me to be rebellious sometimes, and so I did, but—lucks in my side right? I need to fly to Vegas after three months, and about my school? They knew it already.  And the card  reading I asked Naeun to do—I wont tell her that her prediction is right about me flying away.

 

I felt my phone vibrated the moment I stepped on my car, yes I went back to my car again in Namsan.

“Minho hyung wae?” I answered my phone as I heard him shouted.

“Right now? What the effin hell, you are drunk—oh you, FINE FINE!! Tell me the place” I turned the gear up the moment I threw my phone where Naeun sat a while ago.

 

*30 MINUTES*

I reached Club Synergy and I saw the gang hanging out there, drunkards. Minho hyung was on the couch wasted, Key hyung was on the dance floor dancing like a weirdo as if he was the one who dances I like to move it move it from Madagascar, Onew hyung—well he was munching on the chicken along with some beer while Jonghyun hyung passed out beside Minho hyung who gulping another can of beer.

“Hey!! Why drunk all of a sudden” I sat beside the not-so-sobbered hyung as he puts his arm around me and looked at me with a weird smile. I swear If Iam a girl I would slap him, thank God Iam not.

“Because—you are so stupid!! How can you not tell hyungs you are going to leave us huh!!?” He whacked my head as my eyes widened.

“How did—“

“Uncle Jang told us you pabo—no, we overheard when we come to your place a while ago pabo” He hiccupped as he told me that.

“Hyung—I..”

“Psh—and who is that Son Naeun now????? How will you manage?” He said and I stood quiet.

 

Honestly, when the hyungs are there I feel safe. Call me gay or hyungs boy, I grew up with them, even I don’t say a thing, they would know it instantly.

“I don’t know—I told her to not think of me nor fall for me”

“ARE YOU DAMN STUPID!” He threw his can away as he collared me and shouted at me as Jonghyun hyung woke up and looked at us before he stopped Minho hyung.

“Hyung—“

“Naeun is still a girl!! For Pete’s sake Lee Taemin, we are an icon in school—fix your brain! You and your stupidity are an ally now huh? How can you make relationship into a ing lie!” He shouted at me as he threw me on the couch that I leaned my back hardly when Onew hyung came at my side and stopped the angry hyung infront of me.

“Minho calm the down!!!!” Jonghyun hyung shouted as he pushed him lightly.

“Taemin—are you okay?” Onew hyung asked me as he gave me a glass of water as he sighed and leaned his back on the couch.

“Its your fault by the way, how can you lie to us. You are leaving in a span of three months and now you and Naeun are a piece of lie? Taemin—why?” He looked at me the moment he called my name.

“I just want to love someone before I go—“

“Before you marry someone in Vegas?”

I looked at him and nodded as I sighed.

“Is it Krystal? So that’s why she was here pestering you?”

 

I seriously want to facepalm myself now, how can my hyungs be a detective and be like that.

 

“What’s your plan? Naeun?”

 

The moment he told me her name my heart leaped, I actually don’t know what to do. I remembered I told Naeun that Krystal was someone annoying and at that time Krystal was annoying as an old lady wanting something from me. Krystal was just like me, she doesn’t have feelings for me and her being annoying is just like a saeng ruining her oppas life.

 

“Can I just die hyung?” I looked at Onew hyung as he shook his head.

“Use you heart this time—not your brains Lee Taemin” He patted my head as I nodded.

 

How can a simple lie affect me like this. How can a simple Son Naeun drives me this insane unlike before. I hate how much impact she is giving me the moment I saw her, and I hate how I manage myself. You are so stupid Lee Taemin.


A/N: THIRD UPDATE FROM YOUR MOST INACTIVE AUTHOR, I DON’T KNOW HOW MANY UPDATES I CAN DO TODAY JUST TO REPAY YOU MY DEAR READERS A TON OF WAITIN IN VAIN FOR MY UPDATES, IM SO SORRY. SO OKAY, EXPLANATION TIME….TWO OF WANDS THESE SYMBOLIZES UNSURE DECISIONS AND CHOICES, AND AS YOU CAN SEE TAEMIN WAS SOOOOOOO CONFUSED NOW AND FINALLY YOU READERS KNEW WHO KRYSTAL WAS..REMEMBER THE THIRD CHAPTER? THE HIGH PRIESTESS, SO YEAH, HERE IS MY NINTH CHAPTER. AND YES, I REVEALED TWO OF LEE TAEMINS CARD HERE. HIS PROBLEM AND HIS SURROUNDING CIRCUMSTANCES, I WILL REVEAL IT ALL AS TIME GOES BY ALONG WITH HIS POV’S.