Page of Swords

LOL

A/N: PAGE OF SWORDS MEANS A GUY WHO GIVES ADVICES. HERE IAM AGAIN WITH AN UPDATE <3 OH BTW, THIS IS NAEUN'S POV GUYS


As I saw him walking away from our house that night, I swear there’s a cringe inside this heart of mine. Why of all people would he like me, and the worse is I fell also to that guy who doesn’t want to be loved back. I don’t know what runs on his mind, and now I don’t know what he is up to really.

 

Lee Taemin you are so out of my league.

 

“Naeun?” I was hugging and biting the end of my pillow when my mom suddenly entered my room with a smile on her face that I sat up and gave her a tight hug.

“Anything wrong sweety?” She asked as she patted my back.

 

This is what I need now, a mother’s hug, a sister’s hug and a bestfriend’s hug and only my mom can do this all to me. Its as if all my worries were gone when she hugged me.

“Mom can I confess?” I pulled from the hug and looked at her as she carress my cheeks and gave me a reassuring smile.

“Mom—Taemin and I”

“He is not your boyfriend right? But he is someone special….” She cut my sentence as I felt speechless due to her sentence.

“Mom—I don’t know what to do” I suddenly hugged my mom as she said those words to me.

“Shush—mom is here, the best thing you do is to analyze yourself first…do you like him for real or just because of your lie? Second, if anything happens are you willing to trust him? And lastly—are you ready to get hurt?” By her last sentence she looked at me as tears came falling down my cheeks as she wiped it with her fingers.

 

Am I really to get hurt?

 

“Mom—thank you” I kissed my mom’s cheeks as she smiled and stood up leaving me alone in this room thinking how should I face Taemin tomorrow.

 

*THE NEXT DAY*

I wore my usual denim pants and sling my bag on my shoulder as I walked cooly towards Seoul University when my eyes landed on one person I don’t wanna see for today. Lee Taemin. He is with his SHINee’s buddies that I saw one guy with blonde hair tapped his shoulder and pointed towards me as I try my best to ignore him.

“H—hi” I was walking pass by him when I heard him uttered those words that I looked up and gave him an awkward smile.

“H-hi” I answered back.

“WOAHH WOAHH WOAHH! I thought you are lovers…why—“ Someone came infront of us and butted in as he puts his arm on Taemin’s shoulders.

“Hi Im Minho by the way, and –“ he leaned closely to me as he whispered “I know your secret” as he winked and I gulped and looked at Taemin who averts his gaze towards somewhere.

“Hey lovely lady, call me Key” The guy who tapped Taemin suddenly popped out and gave me a smile as he held out his hand.

“Hi, Naeun” One guy smaller than the three then butted in and gave an eyesmile at me “Im Jinki but these dudes call me Onew, so its up to you to call me whatever suits your taste” I smiled as I saw one guy smiling at the back.

“Jonghyun—come here, don’t be a pillar there” Key suddenly said as he bowed at me.

“Im Jonghyun, and sorry I have hangover so yeah..” He massaged his temple as I looked at Taemin.

“And you? Don’t you want to introduce yourself to me Mister?” I crossed my arms as Minho and Key gave a chuckle.

“Wh—Fine, Hi Milady, Lee Taemin at your service” I didn’t know that he would grab my hands and kissed the back of my hand that I swear my cheeks were as red as those cherries and tomatoes that I pulled my hand and smiled at him.

“Hi—“

 

That awkward moment was broken when Krystal came in the scene and smiled at us, ofcourse I know there is something wrong because Taemin suddenly changed from a smiling Taemin to a serious one which can really tell a difference.

“Soojung” Minho oppa suddenly shouted as Krystal gave an annoyed look.

“Stop calling me Soojung” She said as she went to me and hugged me.

“I missed you Naeun” She said as I looked at her and gave her a light hug.

“Krystal why are you here?” Taemin butted in as he pulled Krystal away from me then crossed his arms.

“Oh that—mom wants me to go back to Vegas later”

 

Taemin’s eyes suddenly widened as the other SHINee members gave a look at each other as Jinki oppa went to me and told me that he will treat me some bubbletea that I easily agreed.

“Naeun ssi” He asked as we sipped some bubbletea and sat near the window of the cafeteria.

“Hmn?”

“What if—just what if, you like a guy then you cant tell him you like him then all of a sudden you will leave her alone…will you tell him that you will leave?” He asked out of the blue.

“Hmn—I think I wont tell, I don’t want him to get hurt”

 

He nodded.

“Why??”

 

He shook his head.

 

“Do you like Taemin?” He asked that made me choke on my drink.

“Omo—im sorry for asking” He handed me the tissue as I nodded and wiped my lips.

“Its okay oppa, its just that I didn’t expect your question” I gave a smile as I crumpled the paper and tapped the table.

“So—do you like him?”

 

Should I tell him.

 

“Umm—“

 

Yes I do. I really do.

 

“Okay, I know your answer” He said as he gave me a cheeky smile and looked at me.

“You already did?”

 

He nodded.

 

“Let me tell you one secret of Taemin—he is bad at telling lies, he cant stare at you when he lies”

 

I nodded as he smiled.

 

“Observe him okay? Then tell me what can you observe okay??” He sipped his bubbletea as he leaned his back on his chair.

 

I will observe him? Well, I guess I should.