The Chariot

LOL

I didn’t notice that it is already been a week that Iam enjoying this school, well if everyone woul be asked “What’s your most memorable schooldays” everyone would answer middle school right? But as for me, its college life with these idiot people.

 

Chorong and Myungsoo were like a total puzzle in my life, all this time I thought only Cho can understand me, all this time I thought she is the only one who can catch up with my idleness but im wrong, Myungsoo is our missing piece, he is our balancer slash protector. Even Suho got a little bit jealous of Myungsoo but he later found out that  he was just a thoughtful friend.

 

“If you continue being all talkative like that—get out of here immediately” We were at the library and I don’t want to get a record for being the noisiest one here that the two of them shut their mouths down.

“Yes Ms. Nerd” Cho mocked.

“Saying something?” I glared at her as I raised my pen playing it with my fingers as she shook her head.

 

Well, Iam well known ever since as I was young as the Nerdy Weirdo Witch. The word witch came from that idiot Gikwang’s mouth when we were in our middle schooldays that I don’t want to remember, he was that only idiot, rascal and bastard guy who doesn’t value girls that much. Such a pain in my whole system, well not only my problem but also the teachers enemy number one.

 

“Naeun—I need to go, Suho told me his mom was looking for me” Chorong stood up as I nodded as Myungsoo followed her that I looked at him.

“Where are you going?” I asked while pointing at him.

“I want to rest—plus, I can study more at school than here” He spilled.

 

If I know, he likes Chorong—its just that she already have Suho on her side that he was on that friendzone side. Poor Myungsoo. Poor.

 

I stayed at the library for an hour or two, I just need to finish these stuffs so I can took some rest on my room or watch movies and animes on my phone, just thinking about those makes me wanna go home right now that I fixed my things and bowed at the librarian as goodbye.

 

The sun was almost setting down and the weather was obviously different, I forgot my sweater at home and the whole place was chilly. How fortunate right? I walked silently at this dark alley because it was the shortcut towards our house when I felt some weird creature following me that I looked back and grabbed my pepper spray on my backpack.

 

“Who are you”

 

I admit, I have a strong feeling when someone is following me and when that someone is creepy or not that’s why I always have my pepper spray with me.

 

“Give me your money”

I can feel this filthy man’s hotbreath on my ears as a sharp object was pointed on my right side that I gulped down a ball of saliva that this is the first time I thought of having a boyfriend as my protector.

 

“I don’t have money with me” I shut my eyes as I can feel the sharp object deepening more on my right side that I stomped on his feet and he jerked down on the floor as I uncapped the pepper spray and backed off when someone in a leather suit came pass by me and gave a hard punch on the guy on the floor that I stopped him by holding on his arm as the guy badly beaten ran down across the alley.

 

“Are you okay? --Eh..Naeun” I looked at the guy infront of me as I suddenly clicked on the  pepper spray that he eecked.

“AHHHH---“ He held on his cheeks near his eyes as my eyes widened when I grabbed his face and shoot his cheeks were oh so red and the corner of his eyes are so red.

“Oh my gosh! Iam so sorry I didn’t mean too—“  I grabbed my hanky as I put it on his eye as I brought him to our shop which is quite near as I opened it since it was closed and dragged him to the comfort room just to wash his sprayed eye.

“Im so sorry—“

“Don’t say sorry—but that is really no joke”

 

I want to giggle as I helped him splash water on his face that I looked at it and ohmy, his cheeks were red and a little bumpy—I wont get that 100% Chili Pepper Spray.

“I thought pepper sprays were only a prank—I didn’t know this is like this” I covered his right eye with my hanky been soaked in cool water as I put some burn ointment on his face.

“Next time don’t do that again” I said as I dub some ointment on his quite burned cheeks.

“Do what?”

“Leaning closer to me—look what I just did” I said as I closed the cap of the ointment and looked at him “Does it still hurt?”

“Want to repay me back?”

 

Why does it sound so weird to me when he said those words. I know Im guilty for ruining his face and eyes but why is it that my repay were like of a devil’s request.

 

“Hey my request is just as easy as 123 and ABC, unless you want to be guilty all your life” He sat at the counter of our shop as I looked at him.

“Spill it” I said.

“Be my fake girlfriend”

 

I know thoughts of having a boyfriend ran down my mind a while ago, but I didn’t know that I was to be asked as a fake one right now by this hottie heartthrob name Taemin.

 

“Fake? Are you hearing yourself?” I said as I crossed my arms.

“Well—as I can see, you need a protector now since many weirdos are out there and second many girls would like to be mine at the first place”

 

He sound so conceited right now that I want to grab the cash register and bang it on his head.

“Plus, you need to repay for hurting my pretty face like this”

“Psh—why are you so annoying” I hissed.

“I have ways” He grinned.

“What’s the deal?”

“Hmnn—be my fake girlfriend infront of others, especially Krystal and the SHINee dudes”

 

Now this is all about Krystal?

 

“Who is Krystal to you?”

 

He looked at me then smiled.

 

“Just someone annoying”

“So you want me to be the way to shoo her out of your life?”

 

He crossed his arms as he nodded “You can put it in that way”

“How many days?”

 

He looked at me as he smiled. “Till I got tired”

“WHAT ABOUT ME?” I pointed at myself.

“Okay fine—when both of us or one of us get tired of this . Happy?”

 

I don’t know if that sounds fine, but for me it is—its my first time to be asked to be a girlfriend by someone, I mean a fake one. And since the deal is not that bad why don’t I try it—it wont kill me right? Plus I know he would protect me? I guess?

 

“I promise I will be a good fake boyfriend” He raised his right hand as I chuckled.

“Hmnn—“

“So is it a deal?” He asked.

 

I nodded in agreement and he hugged me that my eyes widened.

 

“Is that hug part of our lying?” I asked.

“Adrenalines” He chuckled as he scratched the back of his head.

 

One week being on that university sure brought a lot of things to me and the weirdest is this,  being a fake girlfriend of the oh-so-famous Taemin in the university. I wonder what will happen on this fake relationship and for our-soon-lied feelings.

 


A/N: Hello again, so Chariot—this means a hero or a savior that don’t need weapons just to save someone, a confidence is a must. In this chapter Taemin used to save Naeun and in the end asked her to be his fake girlfriend and our lovely Naeun with her courage agreed. So what do you think will happen to our hero and our princess? Will they survive this fake relationship?