The Moon

LOL

I always thought that I would live my life as a loveless person—yes, me and Taemin’s relationship are not real, but why is it that Iam falling for him? Is this even real or just a a part of my lies?

“Naeun-ssi”

The atmosphere was so serious, you can even smell the silence passing between us and the presence of awkwardness around us.

“Hmn?”

“What if we fall on real—what are we gonna do?”

 

My heart suddenly reacted at his words, what is he talking about. I want to embed it on my mind that all of these things were not true, that all of it were part of experiences I need to pass on to get life, but—why is it that his tone suddenly became all serious.

 

“Then of course we wont tell it to each other and—“ I was cut off by my words when I felt his lips on mine, YES HIS SOFT LIPS ON MINE THAT I NEVER IMAGINED TO MEET MINE EVER SINCE. I blinked as he parted away from mine and scratched the back of his head as he looked away.

 

“What the hell was that?” I suddenly said as I covered my lips due to embarrassment as I averted my gaze somewhere.

“I just want to feel my first kiss”

My eyes widened as I heard it. FIRST KISS? So that means Iam his first and he is mine too? Ugh—

“This is all part of the right?” I said. Please whack my head due to stupidity. -_-

“Ah I guess—yeah” He gave a fake chuckle as he grabbed me by my hand and walked me home.

“Where’s your car?” I said.

“Let him stay at Namsan, I want to take you home”

 

Please don’t wake me up from this dream Im currently at. I don’t wanna wake up anymore, this is too much better than reality. Lee Taemin’s holding my hands. Lee Taemin’s doing sweet stuffs for me and Lee Taemin kissed me. Oh dear Lord, if these are all dreams, don’t let me wake up anymore, I beg you. I don’t want this to end nor to stop. Im currently addicted to his sweet cheesecake presence that I cant let go of it.

 

“Taemin—“ I suddenly said as we were walking slowly as if Merlin had slowed down the time for us.

“Hmn—“ He looked at me.

“What If I liked you? What would you do??” I suddenly asked.

“Then forget about your feelings for me”

Why is it that my heart suddenly felt like its been thorn into pieces as if it would be shattered anytime soon.

“I know right—Im just asking” I said.

“Why? Are you falling for me?”

I want to say yes, but I guess I would look stupid If I would say I do. So “Of course not—who told you such lie” I lied as I held on his hand tighter.

“Good—you wont be heading anywhere when you are with me Naeun”

 

Those words, what happened to the jolly Taemin, the cheerful him and the boy next door? I looked at his side profile and I can see him sigh and his eyes were a little bit gloomy than eight hours ago, everything changed from him. What had happened to him in a small span of minutes.

“Are you okay?” I said as I let go of his hand.

“Of course”

“Then—“ I was suddenly cut off when he pulled me tighter in a hug and leans his chin on my head as I leaned myself on his broad chest.

 

Lee Taemin. Why is your heart in perfect rhythm as mine?

 

“Naeun—can you tell me you wont fall for me? Let’s just stay like this” He pulled me in a tight hug tighter than two minutes ago as I nodded.

“Okay—I wont, If that’s what you want” I said.

“But—let me fall for you”

 

Those words—I suddenly felt him kissed my neck softly as he pulled away from me and cupped my cheeks as I looked onto his gloomy eyes.

 

What are you hiding from me Taemin.

 

“Im falling for you Son Naeun, the day I first landed my eyes on you—you caught me. I don’t know what gotten into me that I asked you to be in a relationship like this, but don’t fall for me.” He gave me a cheeky smile as he uttered something that  caught me off guard.

“I will just hurt you, so let’s stay fake”

It hurts—my heart hurts like hell. Why? Why cant I tell him I like him? Why cant I tell him he is the one who changed the whole me? Why cant I fall for him and he does. Unfair.

 

I was about to say something when he cut off me again. “Anyway, let’s just leave anything here at this place, at this time and at this day—tomorrow, we will have another day ahead and I promise I wont let you remember anything from today.” He gave me that smile again, that smile which I fell for and that smile which Im longing to see after this fake things happen again.

“Cheer up Naeun—you look ugly when you sulk like that” He poked my cheek as I smiled and give in.

“Fine Mister Stupid Lee Taemin” I said as I walked with him.

 

I don’t know If I should cherish this day or not—First, me and Taemin went on our first date, for a moment I feel loved and cherished and protected and important to someone and second, I first experienced heartbreak. The feeling when you’re on the edge of telling him you like him yet he dumped right before you told him, and what’s worse is he likes me then I cant, it’s a double slap on my face when the one you liked pursues that fake relationship because he thinks he is not good enough. WTH LEE TAEMIN!! You are driving me crazy that I don’t know what will I do If I continue this fake thingy. Im sorry I have unrequited feelings for you, but do remember I do like you.

 


A/N: IAM SORRY IF THIS QUITE A SAD CHAPTER, OMOO I DON’T WANT A SAD ONE BUT I SHOULD PUT ONE RIGHT? NEXT IS LEE TAEMIN’S POV SO YOU SHOULD NOT BE CONFUSED GUYS. ANYWAY, WHY I CHOSE THIS TITLE? TO MAKE THINGS SHORT Moon SYMBOLIZES AS IMAGINATION, MYSTERY AND CRAZINESS WHICH IF YOU READ THIS WHOLE CHAPTER IT SUMMARIZES ALL OF THE FEELINGS OR IS IT JUST ME WHO THOUGHT THAT I SUMMARIZE THIS WHOLE FEELINGS ON THIS SHORT CHAPTERED ONE? ANYWAYS, NEXT CHAPTER AS I SAID IS ABOUT TAEMIN’S POV REGARDING THIS CHAPTER AND ABOUT HIS ISSUES. SO NEED TO TUNE IN FOR MORE NAE? AND DO COMMENT AND UPVOTE. I FEEL SO LOVED WHEN I SEE YOUR COMMENTS LIKE REALLY <3