Wheel Of Fortune

LOL

Taemin’s POV

 Its been a month, yes a month where Ive go no access to Naeun and stuck with Krystal who always asks me to do this and that, and you know what—I found something with her, she is inlove..but not to me. 

“Taemin—ahm, what do you think is the nicest flavor of bubbletea here in Vegas?” Krystal asked all of a sudden as I flipped through my phone.

“Bubbletea? What are you talking about?” I looked at her as she scratched the back of her head as she stomped away from me. 

What the hell is wrong with her right? That was like two weeks ago and that didnt stopped there. There is this one time where she became really weird, we are in New York Place mall and we are strolling when she suddenly pushed me when we were in the grocery and ran away. That's weird right? 

"No, Im sorry we need to keep this privately! Oh yes, we should--what to do, we should throw him back to Korea. Oh yes? Will you help me. Really! Oh I love you!

Call me stalker, I heard her talking on her while she was on our couch, I didnt meant to peak and overheard her, but who is that he the she refers to? Me? Oh please, is Krystal now a killer? 

"Yah Krystal Jung" I put my hands on my pockets as I shouted on her and she threw her phone on the side, I tried to peak at who the caller is but  failed.

"Who will throw who?" I asked. 

"Uugh--ugh..No--No one of course Taemin, no one will throw no one" She puts her arms around my shoulder as we walked outside and she left me there while she hid her cellphone.

 

There is some weird thing happening on that kiddo. 

 

"Taemin opppppa!" I was washing the dishes when Krystal came in and grabbed one orange from the desk.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Hmn--lets say I have an offer to you?" 

 

I tilted my head to the side as I took out my apron and wiped my wet hands with a towel on the fridge. 

"Go on.." I said. 

"Let's get married" She said. 

 

I dont know why I agreed, I even told my SHINee dudes that we are getting married, but ...we are only doing ths to get separated. First there will be someone who will not agree on this marriage and I would get mad, the next thing is that someone would take Krystal away from the church and live happily ever after with her while I would suffer one week before I came back to Korea and marry Naeun. 

 

I just hope this plan would work. I hope Naeun would understand though.

 

 

"Oppa, before anything else" She smiled at me and hugged me tight "Im sorry for being such a clingy girl okay? Dont worry since the day I met bibimbap I realize I dont love you anymore, and yeah you are my first love but I know you and Naeun were real even though youare faking it--its pretty obvious when you lie oppa" she chuckled as I looked at her. 

"Bibimbap?" I looked at her. 

 

She nodded.

 

"Who is that?" I asked.

"He is my handsome cold prince and my soon to be other half--you will meet him at our wedding day" 

"O---kay" 

"Oh and oppa, invite me when you and Naeun got married okay?" She winked at me and walked out of our house leaving me with a smile on my face.

 

"I miss you  Son Naeun--I really do" I said to myself.