The Judgement

LOL

A/N: ARE YOU CURSING ME NOW? DONT WORRY ILL MAKE IT UP TO YOU--BUT I THINK THIS IS COMING TO ITS END? I DONT KNOW, I JUST FELT LIKE THE END IS APPROACHING THIS STORY..BUT ILL DO MY BEST TO EXPAND MY THOUGHTS MORE. SO HOW WAS THIS CHAPTER. COMMENT BELOW OKAY THOUGH I CAN SEE DISAPPOINTMENTS FROM YOU. IAM SO SOOOORYYY T^T

 


 

I pulled him from our hug as I looked at him bringin up a smile on my face as I fixed his messed hair.

“Can I have this date for today Lee Taemin?” I asked as I gave him my hand as he wondered.

“Are you serious?” He chuckled as he pushed back his hair and gave me a small smile and later grabbed my hand. “I should be the one asking you that—“

 

I chuckled as he grabbed my bag as I looked at the time. “What time is your flight?”

“Ten in the evening” He said.

“So we have seven hours to have fun—“  I blurted.

“Are you now telling me you will cut classes?” He asked.

“Nah—my class is done, you will cut classes mister” I poked his nose as he s his arm on my waist.

“No use, you are too irresistible” He chuckled as we got out of the library and went to the parking lot but I dragged him at the bus station.

“No way Naeun” He said as we came in the bus station waiting patiently for the bus to arrive.

“Yes way Taemin” I said as I held on his hand tighter.

 

We waited for the bus to arrive and since there are a lot of people waiting there we are so fortunate to ride on it in a standing ovation.

“We should just rode my car” He blowed a raspeberry as I held onto the sit infront of me and he leaning on my back while he tried his best to stay on balance.

 

I actually want to be closer than him. To be noticed by him.

 

The bus suddenly gave a sudden halt as I felt like flying forward but luckily I was grabbed by the waist by him as he looked at me with worries.

“Hey are you okay?” He asked.

I nodded as he smiled and placed his chin on my shoulder.

“This isn’t bad for a date—“ He said as I looked at him.

“You finally got my motive” I said as I held on his arm until we reach our destination.

 

We reached Myeongdong around three thirty and I jumped through the bus as I dragged him to some food stall as he looked at me.

“Don’t tell me we will buy that potato swirled in a stick”

 

I nodded.

“It looked delicious though—“ I said as I grabbed two stick and gave one to him as he looked at it wondering how he would eat it.

“How can I eat this?” He tried to bite at the side then to the side again.

“Just use your hand and pull one and eat it” I demonstrated how I eat it with style as he gave a chuckle and tried it also.

“Oh! This tasted like daebak!”

“You tasted daebak?” I looked at him.

“Pabo” He headlocked me as we continued eating and walking around the market playing with each other.

 

Time really flies so fast when you are having fun, I looked at my phone and it says seven twentyfive.

 

Three hours left.

 

We are now lying at the grass gazing at the sky, hand in hand as if this will be the last time we were gonna hed each others hands.

 

“Naeun, Im sorry okay?”

 

I looked at him.

 

“No need”

“No—Im sorry for loving you when all I have to feel is a fake one”

I chuckled at his statement as he brought me to him closer and nuzzled his head on mine.

 

“Remember, whatever you see and hear don’t mind them..okay?”

I nodded.

 

“Wait—what are we now?” I asked him.

“Hmn” He looked at me as he sat up and pulled me up. “I don’t like you Son Naeun—we should break up…”

 

My jaw almost dropped.

 

“Because I love you—so can you be mine now? For real?” He said as he grabbed my hand and kissed it lightly as I can feel tears were about to roll down my face when he cupped my cheeks and kissed my tears away.

“Hey don’t cry, Iam still waiting for an answer from you” He said as I nodded.

“Is that a yes?”

 

I nodded and he hugged me.

“I cant promise I will be a good boyfriend but you—but I promise I can be the best man for you and I will make you happy soon, I will come back for you and I swear by that time Im a perfect guy” He cupped my cheeks as I nodded and he kissed my forehead.

 

“I love you Taemin” I said.

“I love you too Son Naeun—and I will do everything just to keep you” He hugged me tight.

 

How I wish ten o’clock wont come.