The Fool

LOL

Still I find him weird, like seriously—lately he was giving me lots of skinships and smiles though many people are there. WEIRD RIGHT? I know, I can feel it though.

“Naeun” I was fixing my bag as I heard a familiar voice that I looked out to see who it was, and Im right. It’s the one and only Lee Taemin.

“What are you doing here? I know you have classes right?” I said as I sling my bag on my back.

“Yeah—but, Im bored”

The next thing I felt is his hands onto mine fitting it perfectly onto his. OH GAHD THIS FEELING! I CANT DEFINE IT.

“Where do you wanna go?” He was dragging me smoothly towards the parking lot as I saw him pulled out some keys on his pocket never letting go of my hand.

“DUH! YOU ARE THE ONE WHO DRAGGED ME HERE” I cant hide the fact that my heart skips a beat when his smile appears, when his cheeks puffed when he smiles and his eyes glittering when he stared at. SON NAEUN! ARE YOU FALLING?

“I just want your opinion though I already have one in my mind” He said and opened the car and let me in.

“When did you start driving?” I asked as I buckle my seatbelt.

“Just a few months ago, I just want to tag along with Jonghyung.” I nodded as I heard the gear and we are now dashing off to somewhere I don’t know.

 

*20minutes*

I swear I was only looking at the window then I felt sleepy and the next thing I saw was the Namsan Tower infront of me and Taemin staring at me as he crossed his arms on his chest and leaned on his driver’s seat.

“Namsan?”

 

He nodded.

 

“Why here?”

“Just wanna try something fun”

 

What is fun in Namsan Tower? Goin up and looking at the whole city? This guy is weird really.

 

“What’s going to be fun here?” I looked at him as I opened my door and stepped out of it.

“Everything—since it’s the first time Iam going here”

 

My jaw almost dropped out when I heard of it. First time? Is he F.R.E.AK.I.N.K.I.D.D.I.N.M.E????? I stared at his side profile for about a minute when I saw him leaning closer to me that I leaned my back on his car door.

“M-m-mwoh” I said as I looked at him.

He didn’t answer yet he trapped me on his arms that I have to shut my eyes for something going to happen. My first kiss. Omooooo. But do you know what he did???? I heard something clicked.

“Why are you closing you eyes?” I heard him said as I opened my eyes and blinked as he gave me a sly grin. Pabo Naeun.

“I just locked the car” He raised the car locker on his left hand and then dragged me by the hand using his other hand. MY GOLLY! IF YOU KNOW WHAT IM FEELING!!! IM HOLDING LEE TAEMIN’S HAND RIGHT NOW SDFFHJGKVJOMW.

“Hey..”
 

OH AND HE SAID HEY. LET ME CALM DOWN. “Oh yes” I tried to be calm. Ah stupid hormones of mine.

“Want to try the binoculiars?” He said as he looked at me and raised his eyebrows up and down.

“Of course, let me burn your house down” I joked as I was beendirected to the binoculiars as he put some coin onto it.

 

He is the first one to use it, I don’t know why—yes, I hve a crush on him but why does my heart beat like this today? It’s the first time in my life that I have arrhythmia, I bet I should go to the doctor and have my heart checked, the leaps it takes are too much I think it would pop out soon of my ribcage. Aish, can someone tell me If Im already falling for him? And can someone tell me that our relationship is a big fat lie only?

 

“Naeun ssi!” I snapped into reality when I saw him looked at me and cupped my cheeks. I swear my face is like a tomato now.

“Are you fine?”

 

 I nodded.

 

“Its your turn now” He said as I nodded and went into the binoculiars.

Lee Taemin, what are you doing to me.

“Turn the binoculiars to your right, can you see the tall billboard on it?”

I nodded.

“Count three houses from it and that’s where Iam living”

I looked at him and laughed. “Seriously, you often go here?”

“I just found it out just now and counted it”

 

I want to laugh on his words when he said that, now is he gonna tell every girls who’ll ask him “Where are you living” that “If you saw a tall billboard count three houses from it that’s it” Lol. I want to hear that from him soon.

 

“Remember my house okay????!!!” He suddenly said as I was talking to myself. Seriously, I should stop talking to my inner self from now on, I might look more weird and weirder.

“O-kay” I chuckled.

“Hmn—do you know that we couples lock there love here”

I nodded.

“Ah why do you know it????!!”

“Are you stupid or what? News everywhere, this place is quite famous Taemin” I chuckled as we walked toward the shop.

“Should we try locking our l—friendship?”

“Oh, sure—I did tried it once, me and Chorong to be exact” I said as I picked the pink locker one.

“Oh” He nodded as he grabbed the light blue one.

 

We paid at the counter and grabbed each pens as we wrote with our backs facing each other, we promise to look at it one year from now to read what we wrote hoping that this would be here the day we go read it.

 

I don’t know what to write actually, but I guess I should write what I feel since one year from now I don’t know if me and Taemin would come here together or if we can still each other at that time. Only time knows right? Plus, it wont kill me to write this one right? 

 

Lee Taemin, Thanks for today. 

I dont know why, but my <3 skips a beat today. 

Thanks to you.

I think I like you. 

Naeun.

I closed the pen and hid my lock as we went on the open are and locked it on places we desired to. On this day, I finally knew one thing. Ive changed, and thanks to this guy here for making me feel a different feeling. So this is how it feels when you like someone, even side profiles and smiles can make your heart make a different beat. I wonder If I would be a fool soon because of this like IM feeling towards my fake boyfriend. *sighs* 


A/N: Did you miss me people??? Coz I do! Sorry for updating so late. Ive got tons of layouts to do and beng sick (OH THAT RHYMED DON’T YAH THINK!?) So how was this chapter and how was my story so far, by the way-im planning to have a SESTAL fic because Iam totally into them!!!!!! I wonder what story should I make for them.. Are you a Sestal (sehun x krystal) fan too?