The High Priestess

LOL

 

I placed my bag at my back as I started walking towards my university and to start my second day will full of happiness and fresh start since I don’t know what will I do if I ever to see Myungsoo again. Will he totally avoid me? Will he change sections? Nah, with that thought I blame myself for telling my stupid secrets.

 

“Iam busy Krys” I stopped from my walking when I heard a guy shouting, he seems to sound familiar that I peeked at the pillar behind me and saw a guy facing me with his back as a girl in mini skirt was talking to her, she didn’t seem to be one of the students on our school because of her uniform and the way she acts is totally different.

“But—you promised”

“No—hmn, lets say I changed my mind so” The guy turned around while waving his hands as my eyes widened at his sight.

 

Taemin.

 

His eyes also widened as he saw me as he gave a sly smile and then ran to me and puts his arm on my shoulder “Bae!” I looked at him as I raised my eyebrows when he gave me a tight grip on my shoulders.

“Bae?” The girl named Krystal crossed his arm as I felt Taemin’s breath on my ear.

“Please act with me”

 

I don’t know why I leaned my shoulder and linked my arms with him, but the moment he whispered to me, my senses told me to do that until Krystal stomped out of the scene as Taemin sighed and messed his hair beside me that I gazed at him.

 

“Geez! That’s a pain in my ” He said as he squat on the floor and leaned his back at the concrete mossed wall and looked at me.

“Thanks ---“

“Naeun”

“Oh” He said as he smiled then stood up as I followed a gaze at him “By the way—that girl, is one of my fangirls”

 

In this era with him as a normal citizen of this place, is it legal to have a beautiful fangirl like her?

“Seems not one” I walk pass by him as I saw him blinked his eyes as he followed me.

“Really? Im busted—“ he chuckled as I looked at him.

“Psh—guys like you” I pointed at him as I halt and he pointed at himself. “I know guys like you”

He blinked his eyes at me again as I gave him a smile and looked at the gate waiting for me.

“Wait—Naeun!”

 

I stopped.

 

“How carefree are you to tell me you know me” I saw him tucked his hands inside his pocket as I saw how other girls looked at me knowing that we are already one step inside our university.

“How can you say you really know me?” He bent down to look at me as I backed off a little.

“Hmn?”

 

I don’t know to be honest—I just have this girl instincts and its too obvious he is a player.

 

“Its pretty obvious” I pushed him lightly away from me as I felt my cheeks getting hotter when I walked hastily as I stopped when I heard him shouted.

“NAEUN-AH!”

 

I turned to look at him as I gulped down my saliva while hearing other people especially girls whispers when he shouted my name. What is he thinking about, its my second day in this university and ugh—this is getting tougher for sure. I don’t wanna get bullied.

 

“W—wae!” I looked at him as he scooted forward then stopped when his eyes almost popped out of his sockets as I turned around and did the same.

 

“Krystal”

 

The girl from a while ago was here in our university once and for all wearing our uniform, her hair was braided finely as he wore light make up that enhances her beauty more.

 

“Hi Taemin! Miss me?” I swear its like a goddess infront of me as she tilted her head and smiled.

“What are you doing here?” Taemin asked.

“Studying” She said.

“For Pete’s sake—here?” She nodded.

“Yeah—don’t you want it?” She crossed her arms.

“Of course I don’t” He pushed her lightly as I felt myself engulfing by the floor right now.

 

“Oh—mind to introduce me to your new friend” She looked at me as I widened my eyes as she looked at me.

“Back off Krys!” He pushed him as he stood infront of me.

“Wow! You are obviously preotecting her huh?” She crossed her arms as I looked at them.

 

Well,  Taemin just knew me like thirty minutes ago and that was when I saw them bickering something that Im blaming my ever gossip me to meddle on them and peek at them that now Iam on this state of interrogation.

 

“Na-eun?” I looked at my left as I finall saw my savior.

Myungsoo.

“Oh—by the way, I need to go, my friend is here and you go talk now” I bowed at them as I ran beside Myungsoo who happened to be just passing by.

“What are you doing with Lee Taemin?” He asked.

“Long story—Iam lazy” I hugged my bag which is now placed on my chest as we came inside our room as I sighed looking at the window.

“Hmmn—“

“Hmmn what?” I looked at Myungsoo as he nodded at me and turned to face his back at me.

 

I wonder who that Krystal is on Taemin’s life.

 

The day went by smoothly, peacefully and enjoying (I guess). Myungsoo was now talking to me as if nothing happened and guess what, he wants to see me shuffling a deck infront of him as he asked questions about something.

“Myungsoo—that is exactly what I did back then!” Chorong said as she jumped up and down while Myungsoo is giggling.

“Can you two calm down” I shook my head as they zipped their mouths when I landed my eyes on that corner table where the SHINee guys are sitting with that Krystal girl beside Taemin.

“Hey” Chorong snapped as Myungsoo placed his hand on my shoulder.

“So—“ Myungsoo said.

“OMYGOLDFISH NAEUN! ARE YOU INTO HIM?” Chorong covered as I whacked her head.

“Shut up Cho” I said.

“I saw them this morning”

 

How I wish I could shut that mouth of Myungsoo right now.

 

“Really? Who? Naeun and Taemin?”

 

He nodded.

 

“With that girl” He pointed at Krystal as I swat it away and sat at the table and grabbed my lunch.

“Bentoooo!” Chorong grabbed my lunchbox as I surrendered before she became a wolf.

“Your mom sure is diligent preparing you all types of meals” Myungsoo said as he grabbed one gyoza and putting it on his mouth.

“Sho—Nareun”

“Don’t talk when your mouth is full” I pointed at her.

“Ah!—You like Taemin?” She continued as I choke on my food.

“No”

“AHAHAH! Seems like you do! He is looking this way!” I turned my face to look at him and bam!

“I fooled you—you are so into him” I glared at her.

“Who is that girl” She asked.

“I don’t know” I shrugged while eating.

“She seemed very mysterious to me.” Myungsoo said.

“She looked like his girlfriend to me” Chorong said.

“She looked like a girl to me” I joked as I looked at them and they all shook their heads.

 

I also don’t know who is she to him? Its as if he always got shocked when he is seeing her. His coolness suddenly is going down and his annoyed mode is on. Who is Krystal to her? Maybe Myungsoo is right, she is as mysterious as a nymph on the forest, a beautiful nymph that can change one guy in an instant.

 

 


A/N: If you can notice, there are weird titles for this story, first is Strength, next is Hermit and now High Priestess, so let me tell you about what this means, High Priestess is also one of the cards in Major Arcana which symbolizes as Mystery. And by now if you read this you must know who this chapter is telling about. Well, this card tells about some mystery to unfold, she or he may be the way to resolve one problem or maybe the root of all problems.