Chapter 7

Saranghae, saranghae, saranghae

I ended up in Crystal Park, listening to some music on the bench. This is a headache. Problems started arousing since the divorce, making my life so difficult. It is as if I am surviving in this harsh world instead of living in it. It is nearly 7PM but I have no intention on going back home. Smoking? Is she being serious? Isn't smoking one of the reasons why she hated my father back then? And now she is doing it herself. 

"Ehem." I looked up to see Jonghyun standing in front of me. "Why are you here this late?"

"Go away, I am not in the mood to talk to anyone."

He pushed my bag aside and sat beside me. I could feel his stare stayed on me but I chose to ignore it. "Do you want to let anything off your chest?"

I turned to my left to face him. "No," I gave a cold reply. Twenty minutes passed and we just sat there, silently. Why is he even here? Is he waiting for me to say something? "Just so you know, your presence is not helpful at all."

He smiled, "Really? My grandmother said sad people enjoy other people's company." I sighed, not knowing what to reply to that. 

"I just got to know that my mother is smoking. Yay to me." I waited for a reaction but he just kept silenced. So I continued, "Like it's ironic you know, how she despise my father's smoking habits and now she is the one doing it."

"Do you hate her then?"

"For a moment, yes." I replied quietly. 

"Your mother is still your mother, I'm sure you know that. Maybe talking things out will solve the problem?"

I shook my head, "Not tonight Jonghyun. I am not ready to talk about it with her yet, but yeah, thanks for the advice." I looked at him and he was grinning. Is he going crazy now? "What is it?"

"Hmm...that's the first time you say my name."