Chapter 3

Saranghae, saranghae, saranghae

The road was lubricated by the heavy rain that fell from the dark clouds. Thunders could be heard almost every minute, indicating the rain was not stopping soon. Me, who always have an umbrella with me, opened up my umbrella to prevent from me getting soak. I leisurely crossed the road to my estate when suddenly someone stood beside me under my umbrella. I turned to find the same boy from yesterday who had hold up the bus for me. The mysterious boy.

"Hey, mind if I stand under your umbrella? I kind of forgot to bring it with me today.' he grinned at me. 

Without a word, I nodded and made a mad dash across the street when there were no cars present on the road. "Hey wait up!" the boy caught up to me. When we reached the other side of the road, he suddenly grabbed my hand, "Thanks for the shelter. I'm Jonghyun by the way." He took out his right hand for a shake.

"You are welcome." I mumbled and didn't bother to shake his hand in return. I quickly turned around from him and started walking towards my block. "What a creep...." I told myself. You don't introduce yourself just after two meetings right? I got a good glance at his uniform though. It's the school nearest to my estate. He must be a smart guy since that school only has smart intakes. Whatever it is, I don't think I want to meet him again. He seems like a dashingly creepy guy.

~~~~~

"You did what?!"

I had to hold the phone away from my ear when my best friends shouted at me simultaneously. "Chill guys. He is just this strange dude. You dont expect me to get his intagram account on our first meeting, right?"

"Second, actually," they said at the same time again.

I sighed. Who is that Jonghyun boy and why did he introduce himself to me? Im afraid to get close to a boy. Im really afraid. After the divorce, I was traumatised. 3 days of counselling sessions per week were hard enough for me. I thought I could easily ignore the fact that my parents splited up but oh boy I was wrong. My depression period was so long thus because of that, the counselling sessions were extended. Hyunsik had a hard time dealing with the changes in our household. Pretty much everybody was messed up except my little brother. 

Back then I used to mock kids who couldnt get a grip on themselves just because they had a broken family. Now, I know exactly how they feel. Seeing how my father had an affair made me disgusted. I swear that Im never going to have a relationship with any boy forever. So up till now, I have stand strong without any string attach to any boy. No dates. No crushes.