Chapter 5

Saranghae, saranghae, saranghae

"A pretty lady like you shouldn't go to school alone you know," a voice whispered directly beside me said. I turned to my left to find Jonghyun smiling at me. "Looks like we are bumping into each other more often now." He sat beside me, took off my left earpierce and put it in his right ear. "Illionaire? Looks like the both of us are hip hop fans!" He grinned.

I paused the song 2 Chainz and Rollies on my Sony Xperia C5 and glared at him. "Excuse me, I don't remember inviting you sitting beside me and listen to my music. By the way, I am disturbed by the fact that you are wearing my earpiece."

He continued grinning at me like an idiot. 

"And I don't like idiots." I bluntly said.

He laughed out loud until the man sitting two seats in front of us turned around and gave him a look. "I am not an idiot. Just an idiot for you miss...."

"Jimin. There happy now? My name is Jimin. Can you please now don't bother me anymore." I hissed angrily at him. He smiled.

"Jimin...a beautiful name for a beautiful lady." I was totally annoyed at that point. Who does he thinks he is? I barely know him and he always seems to be in my way. "I was wondering-"

"No, stop wondering. Whatever you are going to say, I will say no. The next stop is yours so please kindly alight the bus." 

He stood up and gave me a thumbs up, "Cool. See you around Jimin ssi."

"Oh and one more thing," i ed him my earpiece, "I don't share earpiece with a stranger."

~~~~

Hanbyul and Taeyeon were both laughing after I told them the third encounter with Jonghyun. 

"I don't recall storytelling a funny story," I said flatly. The both of them continue to laugh and ignore me. Tears were already streaming down Hanbyul's eyes. "Excuse me, I am not here to become a gag man or anything so can you guys please tell me how to get away from the Jonghyun guy?"

"Okay okay...we will tell you," Taeyoen held up her hand in defense.

"Great finally," I rolled my eyes. "So how? He is starting to iritate me. and he owes me a new earpiece."

"The only way is to confront him. Tell him you don't like how he is bugging you everytime you meet him. Simple as that," Hanbyul suggested.

"Look, I don't want to make it sounds as if I despise him-"

"Then do you like him?"

"No."

"Do you hate him?"

"No."

"You are confusing me here," Taeyeon rubbed her temples.

The bell suddenly rang, singnifying the end of recess. "I am confuse too." The voice in my head said.