Chapter 11

Saranghae, saranghae, saranghae

I was brought back to reality when Jonghyun snapped his fingers in front of my face. I blinked a few times and smiled at him. "Sorry. I was spacing out."

"I can see that. Very clearly." He teased me. "You still can't get over the fact that we are in a relationship?" I blushed and shook my head. Suddenly Jonghyun's face darkened as I sensed a presence behind me. I slowly turned around to find Junhyung standing behind me together with Donghae. 

"Junhyung? What the-"

"Hey Jimin! Wow, what a coincidence that we meet you here! Do you mind?" Junhyung sat down beside me and Donghae took the seat beside Jonghyun. 'What is going on?' I mouthed to Donghae. He just shrugged in return and cast a look at Junhyung. I nervously look at Jonghyun who was coldly staring at my lab partner. I don't know what was happening but everyone could tell that there was a tension between us. 

I gripped my iced chocolate tightly as Jonghyun opened his mouth, "Coincidene? I don't think so dude."

"Chill, it is merely a coincidence. You know that this is the nearest cafe from our medical school." 

"Did you follow her?"

"Maybe."

Jonghyun quickly grabbed my arm, asking me to stand up. "C'mon Jimin, we are out of here." I hastily picked up my backpack in one hand and grabbing my drink with the other. I swear I could feel Junhyung's stare from behind us as we exited the cafe. Jonghyun dragged me till we were quite far from the cafe and let go of my arm. I winced as I felt a slight pain at my left arm where he had hold it. "Sorry." He cast an apologetic look when he saw me rubbing my arm. 

Honestly, that was not the first time the both of them had acted up whenever they saw each other. It started when Jonghyun suddenly appeared at my school and saw my lab partner trying to shove food in my mouth. My boyfriend had misunderstood our friendship and told me to stay away from him but how can I do so? After all, he is my lab partner. We had to work together whether my boyfriend likes it or not. 

"Why is that jerk always there whenever I am seeing you? Did he trace your location or something?" Jonghyun let out a sigh.

I rubbed his back to calm him down, "I don't know....". Sensing that he was still feeling annoyed, I hugged him. "I won't force you to be friends with him but you know that I can avoid him right? He is my lab partner...."

I could feel his arms wrapped around me as he hugged me back. I burried my face in his chest to feel the warmth from his body. "I know...but promise me that you will tell me if he did anything to you okay?" He whispered to me. "Of course." I whispered back.