Apart

Find Your Happy Place
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Victoria laughs at what the script director said to her, “No, unnie I can do it. Trust me!” she giggles, the script director chuckles and tells her that she has no other choice. Victoria watched the older woman walk away before turning back to where they have seats for the cast on standby for the scene. She skipped happily towards Miranda who was going over her lines with another crew member. The actress grinned and thanked the crew member before the latter left her alone with the script.

Victoria saw how her friend winced and massaged the back of her neck.

“Are you okay, unnie?” she plops to her seat next to Miranda’s.

Miranda got back from Europe two days ago and got right back on to the filming of their movie as scheduled.

The actress groaned, “It’s a nagging headache, I’ve had one almost every day.” She pressed her temples, “I need a break after all this. I have never been this busy all my life, not even when I was in school. I will take a year off, that’s what I will do.” She proclaims.

Victoria lets out a disbelieving snort, “Like you can actually allow yourself to stay idle for even a month.” She laughs when the older woman glared at her. “You’ll see, unnie, after a few weeks of doing nothing you’ll beg for something to do. I tell you.”

“I’ll have you know I will not enclose myself in a room if that’s what you think. I will have a grand time at the ranch, that’s what I have been planning.” She points a finger at Victoria, “I’ve decided, I would like to sleep in every weekend and have breakfast in bed every morning.” She suddenly paused, “Or take daily rides before breakfast, whichever I prefer.” She smiles. “I have worked hard all my life, its high time I enjoy the fruits of my labor.”

Victoria slyly smiles, “And where does Siwon oppa fit in all this grand scheme of yours, unnie?” she laughed out loud at Miranda’s horrified expression.

Miranda hissed, “Hush!” she turned around in panic, she was relieved that no one was around to hear the younger girls statement, she turns to her, “What are you talking about!”

Victoria giggled when her friend blushed furiously, “Oh come on, unnie! The girls already told me! They saw your display of affection towards each other. I was very sorry I wasn’t able to witness all that, the girls were all gushing about it when they relayed the story.”

Miranda saw an opening and smirked, “And where were you when all was that was happening? Hmm?” she laughed when Victoria’s jaw dropped to the ground before she colored an adorable shade of red.

“Right back at ‘ya!” Miranda smiles, “A friend of a friend of a friend told me that HE was spotted near your apartment building that night.” She tilted her head and smiled indulgently, “Care to tell me all about it?” her eyes went wide as she lets out a surprised gasp, “You didn’t!”

Miranda read everything in Victoria’s face, the girl can’t really lie or hide anything from her. She chuckles, “I hope I don’t have to lecture you about that certain topic. I am going to assume you both were very responsible about it.” She says to the shocked girl calmly.

“Unnie!”

It was Victoria’s turn to hiss out an exclamation.  She blushed when her friend just smiled and shrugged delicately.

“Listen, dearest, it’s not like we are in the middle ages. We’d be hypocrites if we don’t acknowledge that certain “things” happen between two people who feel strongly for each other.” She smiles at her younger friend, “I just want you to be careful, we all know what the consequences are.”

Victoria nods and smiles, it still amazes her how well her unnie can read her.

“Don’t worry unnie, we were careful.” She knows full well now is not the time to think about what Miranda calls consequences. She herself was completely taken aback by her bold actions that night. She smiles at the recollection of when she woke up to find him still asleep.

She had to tiptoe as she went into the bathroom; she was not going to allow him to keep her in bed like he promised. He had kept her up all night until dawn, she had a filming schedule late that morning so she had to prepare, she was hurrying as she wash

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter