Clear

Find Your Happy Place
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

* I am really sorry, this was meant to be two chapters but the first part was again short, so i just decided to fuse them. (Wince) "mature" content on this one so the same warning applies. Sorry.

 

 

 

“That’s why I’m here.” Nichkhun kissed her forehead to punctuate his statement. He just finished explaining to his girlfriend why he suddenly came back when they still have activities in Thailand before his group leaves for China for their concert in Beijing. He just told her that he along with Junho and Wooyoung attended an event to represent JYP and that it was a last minute thing so he decided he wanted to surprise her.

“When are you guys flying back?” Victoria asks him as she snuggles closer.

Nichkhun had to reach for his wristwatch to check the time.

“Later this afternoon, our flight leaves at three.” He tightens his hold around her.

“Ah I see.” She sounded disappointed as she quietly replies. She was tracing lazy circles on his chest. She sighed deeply and buries her face in his neck.

“I want to stay longer too.” He kisses her temple, he understood her, Nichkhun had already asked if he could stay an extra day but he was refused the request.

“I already asked them if I could stay back for another day, but they already have our schedules set for Beijing.” He couldn’t keep the bitterness from his voice. He now can’t stand being away from her, especially with the US tour coming up right after Beijing, his group will be away for a month. They’ve have been apart before but that was when their relationship was still as friends. If it were up to him he’d take her with him everywhere.

“Babe, can’t you come and visit when were in the US?” he grabs hold of her one hand and starts kissing it.

“You know I can’t, I’m up to my nose with movie filming schedules. I would love to, but I just don’t have the time. I’m sorry, Khun. “ she traces his nose with her finger, she laughs when he pouted. She arched up to kiss him lightly.

“How about this, I will work extra hard so you don’t have to work anymore. My only condition is you stay by my side all the time. When we go overseas you come with us too. Deal?!” he said to her.

Victoria giggles, “I love it when you sprout romantic things.”

He playfully frowned, “Hey! I’m being serious here!” when she just smiled indulgently at him, he retaliated by tickling her. He laughs as she squeals in his arms.

“Stop it already!” she pants, which prompted heated groping from him that surprised Victoria.

“Khun!” her jaw dropped.

“Hmmm?” he dropped kisses on her shoulders moving towards her neck. He smirks when she moans as he reached her sweet spot.

Victoria fought to keep her voice under control. “Shouldn’t you be resting now, you have a flight to catch later.” She tried to reason with him, she bites back another sound threatening to climb out .

“We have at least twelve hours before they expect me at the airport, we have enough time to rest later.” He continued assaulting her with kisses and his hands roamed naughtily.

He hovers on top of her, “You have no idea how glad I was that you came home early from Krystal’s party. Thank you very much, Babe!” he grins when she laughs.

“Had I know this is what I’d come home to, I should have stayed with the girls. Unnie got them a hotel suite so they can catch up. If not for my schedule in the morning,” she glared at him, “I’d be drunk and having a great time with them.” She laughs when he suddenly turned serious, deadly serious. She sobers up immediately.

“Khun, I was just kidding!” she says, “Babe?” she said to him timidly, she cups his face. His eyes were intense.

“Take it back!” he warns her, his eyes dangerous. His lowers himself on top of her, his eyes on hers.

“Khun.” She says to him soothingly, trying her best to pacify him. “Come on babe, I was just kidding.” She gasps out loud when he touched her.

“Babe, you are going to be sorry if you don’t take it back, what you said just now, is that clear! ” he said menacingly to her ear, his hand currently busy. He grazed his teeth on her earlobe, he smirks when Victoria panted and pressed her face in his neck.

“I take it back! All of it!” she said hurriedly, she bit her lip to stop making a sound but failed, she moaned out loud.

“Too late, babe!” Nichkhun growled in her ear.

“Oh God!” was all Victoria could breathlessly let out before Nichkhun claimed her lips.

 

 

 

 

Miranda had to laugh when the girls spilled into the hotel suite, she had arranged for the penthouse of the hotel to be available for the girls. She knew that the six would be up all night talking anyway but it would still be comfortable and more private up here. She watched as they all piled in the sitting room with piles of snacks on the coffee table, Victoria is missing the action since she has a schedule in the morning, the f(x) leader was pouting when she left the party earlier.

She went into the office to make some calls, Carol; her assistant is back in New York. She had flown in for the birthday party as the two girls flew in from the Philippines. She will be leaving with her “daughters” for London in the afternoon the next day. She promised both girls that they are going to be her dates for the London and Paris premier of the movie. The two are scheduled back for work at the end of the week so she’ll be alone for the one in Barcelona after which she is to fly back to continue her filming with Victoria and the girls.

Her phone call was just wrapping up when she heard the door bell and then loud shrieks emanating from the sitting room, she heard two distinct voices that drowned the ones from the f(x) members, and you could just imagine how loud the two were.

Ah these girls!

“I have to go Carol; the girls are going to get us kicked out of the hotel. I better check on them.” She paused, “Yes sure, go ahead and arrange that. Thank you. We’ll see you tomorrow. Bye.”

She heard squeals just as she hangs up. She laughs but shakes her head. She walked out of the room to where they are, “You guys! Turn it down. We are going to get kicked out of here if you don’t turn down the screaming. What is it this time?”

She found then looking at her with bright smiles on their faces. She frowns, they are far too happy.

“What’s going on?” she enters the sitting room; she stopped when she saw somebody with them.

“Oh Mama!” Melissa whispered excitedly after she rushed next to her, Maja giggled and sat on the couch, anticipating a lot.

Miranda had to laugh, the two are clearly fans so she understood their reaction, but she wasn’t sure why he was here.

“Hi!” she greeted him with a bright smile.

He was smiling at the scene in front of him. All six girls got really excited when he suddenly came up for an unannounced visit. He found out that she flew in for Krystal’s birthday. She called him awhile ago but he was on location a few hours away from Seoul, he hurried back just so he can see her.

“Hi!” his eyes only on her.

The girls muffled their squeals but since there were six of them; it was an understatement to say that you could hear it.

Miranda glared at them, she turns to him.

“Have you been introduced?” she was referring to her girls.

“Yes, earlier. I was just telling them that they should have visited sooner.” He tells her.

Miranda nods, “I see.” She laughs when she spotted all six pairs of eyes glued on them both, faces smiling brightly. Sulli and Melissa were nudging each other while Maja was all bright eyed with Krystal beside her trying to take a picture with her phone.

“Stop it!” she scolds them, but smiles when they all just smiled wider.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter