Party

Find Your Happy Place
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“Thank you Oppa. Drive safely!” Victoria said goodbye to her manager. He just dropped her off at Heechul’s apartment building. Super Junior is throwing a party to celebrate Leetuk’s return from the military and their successful comeback among other things. The girls couldn’t make it due to their schedules. Victoria herself just finished a photo shoot; she initially decided to skip this shindig but figured she needed to wish her senior label mates a quick congratulations before she heads for home. She was just about to go through the doors when Seohyun came out smiling after spotting her though the glass doors.

“Hi Unnie!” the youngest SNSD member greeted her with a kiss on the cheek and a hug.

“Hi sweetheart!” Victoria gently squeezed the girl back. She smiled at her fondly, “Where are you going?”

“We have a schedule to go to. We just made a quick appearance so that the SuJu oppas will not sulk about us not coming to their party.” Seohyun rolled her eyes and then giggled. Victoria laughed at the accurate description of the guys’ temperament.

“Where’s the rest of your unnies?” Victoria asked.

Right on cue the rest of SNSD appeared. The girls greeted Victoria warmly albeit with squeals and excited chatter. Victoria said her hellos and they talked while waiting for their car. They all waved her goodbye when their van stopped infront of the group. Victoria reminded their manager to drive safely and asked all the girls sternly to wear their seatbelts to which the girls groaned while Seohyun giggled. She waved until the car turned toward the street. She was making a move towards the doors when she heard a car honking for her attention. She turned towards the sound and saw a very familiar car pulling into the building’s portico. She smiled and waited for the car to pull up in front of her. She bent down when the passenger window slid open. Nichkhun greeted her with a smile.

“Hey.”

“Hi! Wait for me. I’ll just park on that space over there.” Nichkhun pointed at an empty visitors parking stall across the building’s entrance.

Victoria nodded and straightened up when the car pulled away. She stepped in to the lobby and waited for Nichkhun to join her. He walked towards her with a smile and kissed her temple then took hold of her hand before guiding her towards the bank of elevators.

“Yah!” Victoria pulled her hand away from his grasp and looked around frantically. She sighed in relief to find the lobby abandoned. “Will you be careful! Goodness Nichkhun we’ll end up in a scandal if you don’t watch it! They’ll think I had something do with IT!” she hissed at him.

The guy just smiled and linked arms with her. “I’ll have you know that we went our separate ways as friends a fact that we made clear to the public, so you don’t have to worry about anything. Everybody knows we are friends anyway.” He said matter-of-factly.

Nichkhun almost slapped himself when he realized what he just did earlier, but he couldn’t help it if he feels affection for Victoria. But he just did it in the open. These past few weeks, they have been in constant contact and their conversations go from what happened with their day to things they missed about each other in the months they lost. He was anticipating their phone calls every day, hearing her voice before he sleeps is his way to de-stress. When they talked earlier, she told him that she decided to come to this party and since he was invited by Eunhyuk and the rest of SuJu he decided to come too.

He changed the subject, “Are you going to stay long?”

“No, I will just greet them and stay for a bit before I head home.” She told him that she has a schedule tomorrow afternoon. He asked how she was going to get home and offered to give her a ride when she said she was planning to take a taxi. She agreed when he said that he needed an excuse to leave early too.

They rode up to Heechul’s apartment planning their escape for later. They rang the bell and were admitted into the apartment by Eunhyuk. They greeted the crowd then went to talk to the host of the party. Heechul was busy handin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter