Worry

Find Your Happy Place
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“Cut! That’s a wrap!” the director yelled out, “Good job you two!”

He approached Miranda and Victoria; he shook their hands as he beamed.

“If you guys continue to be like this, we may be able to finish this movie in record time!”

Miranda smiles, “That’s what we’ve been hoping for, Gamdong-nim!”

“Ah! With how you girls perform, we’ll finish in no time. So I will see you in two weeks?” he says to Miranda and the latter nods.

He turns to Victoria, “And you young lady, tomorrow, you need to prepare for the scenes, understand?!”

Victoria nods, smiling “Yes sir! I will be prepared!”

He beams at her enthusiastic response, “That’s a good girl. You guys drive home safe! Bye” he turns and talks to his assistant as they walk away.

The two turns and walks toward their people. Carol went up to Miranda, whispered something to her ear and gave her boss the phone, Miranda accepted it and started talking to the person in the other line, she takes a seat as she rattles on in Spanish.

 

Victoria busied herself with her own phone and checked for messages. She smiles as soon as she reads Nichkhun’s texts.

 

The two were on location for the filming of their movie, after Miranda’s drama wrapped up with resounding success; they started the filming of their new project together. This is Miranda’s last project for the year; she promised herself that she is going to take a few months off after this. If not for the unplanned WGM contract, her schedule would have been free.

 

Victoria on the other hand is juggling two movies; her My Sassy Girl 2 is also underway. Miranda had voiced concerns on her undertaking too much but she didn’t want to pass up the chance to finally work with her friend. Miranda had her managers check her schedule multiple times just to make sure that she gets to rest in between filming.  

 

This project is quite unique, because for the first time Miranda agreed to play a main lead. She was not really concerned because she was sharing the role with three girls. She is playing an overcautious leader of a band of serious female private investigators slash bounty hunters alongside Victoria, Park SeYoung and Son NaEun; they are playing her adopted sisters. They are being blackmailed into turning into assassins. The movie is under the genre of adventure-comedy, they have a great cast of supporting actors who will provide the comic relief.

 

Victoria dials Nichkhun’s number and waits for him to pick up; she smiles widely as she hears his voice.

“Hey babe, how was it?” he greets her.

“It went well, we just wrapped up for the day. How are you?” she asks.

“I’m good; we just finished practicing as well.’ His group is in Thailand for a performance.

“Okay then, we’re just about to go home. I will call you later?”

“Yes, were just going to dinner. I will call you as soon as we arrive at the hotel. I love you.”

Victoria smiles, “I love you too. Talk to you later, you guys be careful okay?”

“We will. Be safe. Talk to you in a bit. Bye my love.”

“Bye!” Victoria sighs as she puts down her phone. They haven’t seen each other for a week, he is overseas and she is super busy with work, but they talk every time they are free and before they go to bed. She misses him terribly but they have always been aware that times like these will occur with their line of work.  She looks up as Miranda wraps up her phone conversation.

 

“Gracias Sofia, te llamaré en cuanto aterrizamos en L.A.,  vamos llegar juntos a un café para simplificar el plan.” She nods, “¡Si, claro!”

“Bye!”

Miranda looks up to Carol and whispers a few words to which her assistant nods.

They were ushered to their dressing rooms to change, when they were done, the production staff needed their attention regarding scheduling, when the staff left, Miranda turns to Victoria,

“Are you ready to go?”

Victoria nods a yes.

 

They are going out for dinner; Miranda is leaving for the States later tonight for the world wide premier of the movie she was casted in. She will be gone for two weeks; the cast are also scheduled to be present in London, Paris and Barcelona. They are meeting the rest of f(x) at a restaurant; it had been a long time since they got together due to their packed schedules.

 

As they walk towards the basement parking lot, Miranda wraps her arm aro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter