Her

Find Your Happy Place
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

He was a humming a song in her hair as he sways in tune to the song, he had wrapped his arms around her waist. Victoria smiles and leans back to him. He moves his face to plant a kiss in her ear. She chuckles,

“Khun, I need to finish this if we are to eat.” She turns in his arms and wraps hers in his shoulders and rubs her nose against his before he moved to kiss her.

She was cooking dinner when he arrived at her apartment. They haven’t seen each other for two days. She was in location for the filming of her new movie; she got to go home since they were able to give her a day off.

“We can eat later. I just want to hold you for a bit.” He pecks at her lips, “I miss you terribly.” He whines.

Victoria giggles, “We’ve only been apart for two days and we talk on the phone all the time. In fact, we talked only a few hours ago.”

“That is not the same as doing this. And I haven’t slept properly for two nights.” He complains. He pulls as sad face for her to see.

Victoria laughs, she finds him really cute when he does these kinds of things.

“Alright, how about this, you wash up while I cook, then we can eat when you’re done. After that we can cuddle all you want. Sounds good?” she smiles when he tries to disagree, “Come on babe, I’m really hungry.” She pouts.

Defeated, Nichkhun groans, he kisses her soundly on the mouth before he lets her go. He keeps his eyes on her as he walks backwards to her bedroom. He grins at her before he went in.

Victoria chuckles as she shakes her head, he can be a handful sometimes, but she feels elated that he can’t wait to be with her.

 

She turns her attention back to the stove and finished their dinner. She was just about finished setting the table when Nichkhun emerged from her bedroom.

“Let me help you with that.” He come around and helps her put the finished dishes on the table.

They talked as they ate. Victoria filled him in with what she had been up to since the time they last talked. It was a bit funny since they are able to talk almost every day, usually in the morning after they wake up and again before their day ends. It surprised her that they never seem to run out of things to talk about.

Nichkhun was telling her what his group had done during the day. They were now cleaning up after dinner.

“Babe, are you going to have time off for the holidays?” he asks her as he puts away the washed dishes in her cupboard.

“Yes I do, I think I have a few days off for Christmas, although you know how it is, it can change anytime. Why?”

Nichkhun turned to her, “I was hoping we can spend some time together, we could go and visit your parents or mine, depending on how much time they can give us.”

Victoria jerked her head up at him, “What?!”

 

She did not see that coming, meeting the parents was the last thing on her mind right now. She knows it will come soon enough, but she still thinks it’s too early for that to happen.

She already told her parents about their relationship, she can never keep it from them. They just advised her to be cautious and to keep things slow. She was greatly relieved that they trust her enough to allow her to be with him.

She didn’t know that she spaced out for a while; she jumped when she felt him pull her in an embrace.

Nichkhun chuckles, “Babe, what’s going on in that beautiful head of yours?” he kisses her temple; he shifts to look her in the eye.

Victoria blushed, she got caught.

“Don’t you think it’s way too early to start visiting parents?” she asks.

“Why not? It’s not like they don’t already know. I already talked to your dad, remember? And you’ve already met my family before.”

Nichkhun had already made his intentions clear to Victoria’s parents. He insisted in calling them after she told him that she had informed her parents of their relationship.  He had a bit of difficulty because he still had to improve his Mandarin but he was able to convey to her parents how serious he was of their daughter. Victoria was squirming by his side as he assured her parents of how much he loves her.

“That was different, it was for the show.” She pouts.

 

She was still uncomfortable about this kind of things, although she had been in constant contact with his sister Cherreen, the girl was after all an f(x) fan. After WGM they would still email back and forth and when f(x) went to Tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter