Tragedy

Find Your Happy Place
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Victoria panicked, she pushed him away and started to run her hands on his chest and up to examine his face.

“Nichkhun! Answer me! Are you hurt? Where is this coming from?!” her eyes wide and frantic. She was still looking for injuries so her eyes were all over him.

Nichkhun had huge blood stains splattered on his shirt and some on his neck and arms. He took hold of both her hands and held them.

“Qian, I’m alright. It’s not mine.” He assured her, he was expecting her to calm down but she looked horrified instead.

“The boys!” she screamed, “Where are they?!” she looked like she’s about to burst in tears, her breath coming up in gasps. He cups her face to force her to look at him.

“Victoria! Calm down! They are alright! We’re all alright.” He shook her. He had to push her back to the wall as she sags in relief and enveloped her in a hug. He hears her whimper and sob softly on his neck as she wraps her arms around him.

“Shh, I’m sorry if I frightened you.” He tightened his hold on her and found solace as he breaths in her scent.  Victoria was still softly crying in his neck, she moved to look at him and he let out a gasp at the tender look she gave him. He moved his head to kiss her on the cheek and then moved up to kiss her forehead. When Victoria sighed, he couldn’t stop himself as he planted kisses on her eyes and nose and her jaw before zeroing on her lips as she lets out a sigh and kissed her tenderly. He lets the kiss linger for a moment, reveling in the softness of her lips and the sweetness of its taste.

He lifted up his head an inch just to check her reaction, afraid that she might get angry but he was surprised when Victoria pulled him and kissed him back. He let out a triumphant moan as he moved his lips against hers.

 

Victoria was having hard time breathing, the moment Nichkhun told her that the blood on him wasn’t his, bloody images of the boys flashed in her mind and she screamed in horror. She felt light headed but felt Nichkhun shake her. She heard the words that she wanted desperately to hear and finally allowed herself to sag in relief. Nichkhun caught her and she was suddenly in his embrace.

She let herself cry as she allowed him to hold her, she was relieved nothing bad happened to them, when she saw Nichkhun covered in blood earlier she thought something awful happened, she wrapped her arms around him to check that he was real and not one of those apparitions like in the movies and reveals that she was actually hugging a ghost. She wanted to makes sure so she moved to look into his face, to check that it was really him. When he moved to kiss her cheek and forehead she sighed a prayer of thanks and felt him kiss her all over her face. The moment he kissed her lips she remained still and allowed him. When he moved away she panicked, she threw caution to the wind and pulled him to kiss him back. The world stopped existing for her that very second; she suddenly didn’t care if this was a dream, if this was one, she will try to stay asleep for as long as it takes, because when she wakes up she is still just a friend.

 

Victoria moved her arms up and clung to his neck and stood on her toes to pull him closer. She let out a moan and that spurned Nichkhun to tilt his head to kiss her deeper. His arms tightened around her waist and back and he pressed her to the wall. He kissed her like his life depended on it.  He ran his fingers through her hair and tilted her head some more, the sounds she was making was driving him crazy.

It was Victoria who broke the kiss for lack of oxygen, Nichkhun pressed his forehead to hers and caresses her face as they clamor for breath, he only allowed a few seconds before he started nibbling her lips again. Victoria tried to move away but he followed her lips and did not let up the attention he was giving to it. Victoria moaned as she tears her lips away,

“Nichkhun, stop. Calm down!” she moved her hand to his chest and started to push him back.

Nichkhun pecked her lips and nibbled her lower lip, started kissing her jaw and moved down to her neck, she whimpered.

Victoria fought for he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter