Second Confession

Will You Take Me As I Am?

YOUR POV:

I was constantly thinking about Daehyun during class. When, where, and how to tell him. Lunch should be good, right? I mean, he DID come to my table during lunch yesterday. Would it be weird if we went to the same exact spot as yesterday? Where am I supposed to bring him? Like in a random hallway and just talk there? SO MANY QUESTIONS. NOT ENOUGH ANSWERS. I feel like I'm over analyzing this situation. What if Daehyun already kind of knows that I'm going to say yes? That would be so embarassing if I tell him and he's just like "Oh, that's cool. I knew you'd say that, unicorn. I love you too ". Sigh, whatever. I'll just go with the flow. 

// LUNCH //

Instead of grabbing some lunch, I immediately headed over to Daehyun's table in the cafeteria. If I ate something, I'd probably throw up from the nervousness. To be honest, I don't even know why I'm nervous. I'm the one saying yes or no. Shouldn't Daehyun be the nervous one in case I decide to reject him? I wonder if he is...

When I got to their table, Daehyun had a surprised yet happy look on his face. Omg, well here it goes.

"Um... Can I talk to you?", I nervously asked with a shy smile on my face.

The boys started cheering and "OOH" ing Daehyun and my face started to turn red.

Daehyun laughed and put his arm around me as we walked away. We could hear the boys yell "BYE SISTER-IN-LAW" in the background. 

I pouted and took his arm off of me like I did yesterday when he went to confess to me. "What's wrong with me putting my arm around you?", he asked, still laughing.

"Yah, that was embarassing", I started looking away. 

"Hey, it was embarassing for me too. Plus I had to confess to you. Do you know how scary that is?", he countered.

"It's still scary when you have to give an answer back too...", my sentence becoming more quiet with each word.

"Ohhh, so you're going to give me an answer now?", he asked eagerly.Sigh, this wasn't how I imagined it was going to be.

We were walking down a hallway with rows of lockers along each wall. I looked away and tried to work up the courage to tell him that I liked him and that I was ready for a relationship. But the words couldn't seem to come out.

"Are you going to tell me the answer or not?", Daehyun asked impatiently.

"Aghh, I don't know how to phrase it though", I replied with a tad bit of aegyo in my voice.

"What do you mean you don't know how to phrase it?", he asked, confused.

"Do I just tell you that I like you back or what? You didn't even really ask me out so I can't say yes or anything", I blurted out. 

"That's true, that's true. Well, then. Here it is", he said with a huge smile on his face, "Lee Minyoung, would you be willing to be my girlfriend? I promise to treat you like a princess and I most definitely will not disappoint you, little unicorn."

I was a bit taken aback with the sudden question and second confession.

I grinned and replied, "Yes. Yes, I'm more than willing to be your girlfriend".

He did a fist pump and gave me a big hug. We stayed in each other's embrace for a while and I finally leaned back. 

"Um, this is going to ruin the romance, but can we go and eat now? Cause I'm getting a little hungry", I said. But hey, no shame, cause a girl hasta eat.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Well, here's the happy lol. Hm. I'm wondering how I should add conflict to the story. I was gonna do a poll but then if you guys vote on what type of conflict to add, then there wouldn't be any surprise. Oh wells, I'll decide later. It's really late right now so I'm gonna goooo. Please comment and subscribe ♡