You Make Me Smile... Wait What?

Will You Take Me As I Am?

YOUR POV: 

"Ughhh, I don't wanna go to English class anymore. It was the one class I could relax in and then he has to come and ruin it for me", I whined while walking with Suji. 

"I'm telling you, Minyoung ah. It's fate. Watch. You and Daehyun are going to start dating within a month. And when that happens, I'll just laugh cause I totally predicted it", she mockingly laughed at me.

"Shut up. I ain't trusting nobody to be my boyfriend for now. I need time alone. You can't expect me to give up being single. I need to enjoy the freedom~", I joked, spinning around with my arms spread out like wings.

"Psht. Freedom? Being single is all about being able to flirt with guys without having an annoying boyfriend to hold you back. So you might as well use this time to flirt around with Daehyun cause we all know that you guys are gonna eventually end up together", she said.

"I'M NOT GOING TO DATE HIM. I'M GONNA BE A FREE UNICORN. LALALALA~", I started skipping, flapping one arm and using the other to make a unicorn horn.

But then I ran into something. Hah, wait just kidding. It was a someone. Again.

I looked up and noticed a red spot on his cheek that was slowly growing redder and redder.

And guess who it was... surprise surprise. Daehyun.

"Yah! What do you think you're doing, skipping around like a maniac! If you wanna be weird, do that somewhere else. Aishh", he complained, rubbing his cheek.

"Well, I'm sorry. I just wanted to be a unicorn. Is there something wrong with that?", I glared at him.

".... *sigh* I don't understand what goes on in that weird brain of yours, but if you're gonna be a 'unicorn', don't hurt people while you're doing that", he looked at you funnily.

"Don't look at me like I'm crazy for liking unicorns. Unicorns are awesome. Not like you", I pouted, walking away towards our English class.

Ugh, he always gets in the way of things. Ruining my fun, gosh. Why can't he just disappear or something?

DAEHYUN'S POV:

She's some weird psycho. A unicorn? Please. Unicorns are way cuter than her. 

As I walked into English class, I could already sense her glaring at me. 

I sat down in my assigned seat next to hers. "Why are you looking at me like I did something wrong? You're the one who hurt me", I pointed at my face.

She crossed her arms and looked out the window. Fine, if she wanted to give me the silent treatment, I could do the same.

I silently laughed to myself. What am I doing? Fighting with a girl over unicorns. I couldn't hold back my laughter. This girl is so interesting... in a good way. 

She looked over to me. "What are you laughing at?", she pouted, obviously curious about what was so funny.

"Nothing~ Why do you want to know?", I asked jokingly, shrugging my shoulders.

"Nevermind", she pouted again. 

This girl is so easy to tease haha. She seemed so... annoying when I first met her but it's funny cause now it's the opposite. I'm the one making fun of her. It's not like I'm intending for it to be mean; she's just easy to pick on. In a cute way, really. 

Wait.

Did I just say she was cute?

Hah, no. 

No.

I turned to look at her face.

And my heart started pounding faster.

No, this isn't happening.

THIS ISN'T HAPPENING.

JUNG DAEHYUN, STOP.

 

 

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Hello everybody! I think from now on, I'll try to update daily but have shorter chapters, is that okay? It's hard for me to write long chapters cause it's hard to figure out how to end them well and I would really like to update everyday, if not, at least every other day. This chapter is a big piece of poop. I literally wrote it without giving it any thought so sorry about the random unicorn stuff. Idk, it must be my lack of sleep. Last night (or this morning to be exactly), I only got about 2 1/2 hours of sleep and today was my first day of school. So, I'm most definitely not in my right state of mind so excuse the randomness. But yay, Daehyun's starting to fall for Minyoung~ Hope you look forward to the next chapter, I'll try to finish another one by the end of tonight. Please comment and subscribe ♡