Don't Know What To Do

Will You Take Me As I Am?

DAEHYUN'S POV:

"Hey, I'm curious about something", I said to Yongguk.

"Sure, what's up?", he turned to me.

"So.. if you like teasing a girl and she makes you smile & laugh everyday... what does that mean?", I asked cautiously.

"What are you? Stupid? Obviously, you like her. Maybe not to the point where you're ready to admit it yourself, but yeah. Whenever you look at her, do you feel your heart racing?", he joked, playfully nudging my side.

"Shut up. I didn't fall for her cause I wanted to. I don't even know exactly why I like her. She's rebellious and mean, but at the same time, she's quirky and crazy. Like she's bipolar or something. I don't think I'd be able to handle a two-faced girl", I shuddered.

"Dude, come on. You like her, just admit it. Seriously, you have no experience with girls", Yongguk shook his head. 

YOUR POV:

Everyday was the same routine: Wake up, go to school, come home, eat, do homework, sleep. There wasn't really much going on in life. Ugh, it's so boring. 

I went and checked Facebook for the first time in weeks. There were a bunch of invites for you to play Facebook games and you kept scrolling through. But then you saw something that made you stop. 

"Jung Daehyun has requested to be your friend. Accept or ignore."

Wow, he even found me on Facebook? Totally not a stalker, if you know what I'm talking about. I clicked "Accept" and continued going through my notifications. 

A message popped up at the bottom of the screen. A message from Daehyun.

Jung Daehyun: "Wow, you finally accepted the request. Took you so long."

Me: "Why are you so desperate for me to accept it? =___= You seem like a stalker, you creepo."

Jung Daehyun: "Yah! I'M NOT A CREEPO D:<"

Me: "Too bad that's how I see it XP"

Jung Daehyun: "Anyways, what was the English homework? I forgot to copy it down today."

Me: "Tsk tsk. Such a bad student."

Jung Daehyun: "TT___TT It's just one time, okay? I'm human too."

Me: "Oh, you admit it now? That you make mistakes? Hah, and you were acting like you're so special cause you're super smart."

Jung Daehyun: "I never acted like that! DX"

Me: "You sure do, Mr. Smartypants. The homework is the rough draft of the persuasive essay. It's due on Tuesday."

Jung Daehyun: "Thanks, unicorn :P"

Me: "CAN WE FORGET ABOUT THE UNICORNS OMG."

DAEHYUN'S POV:

I didn't actually forget the homework. I just wanted to talk to Minyoung. Ahhhhhh, what is going on? I seriously don't understand how I fell for a girl like her. She must have used some of her weird unicorn powers and brainwashed me. I've become a loser who lies about forgetting homework to talk to a girl. This is what I have been reduced to. How could you let yourself be like this, Jung Daehyun? Aishh. 

I scrolled through some articles and saw one that said "Valentine's Day: What to and what not to give to your special someone".

Valentine's Day? It's already February? Wow... Maybe I should confess to Minyoung. 

Wait what are you talking about, stupid?

But... I like her.

But she might not like you back.

True, but I should give it a try, right?

What if she rejects you? After that, you won't be able to stay friends with her.

Why would she reject a guy like me? She DID say I was hot.

Whatever you want to do~ It's all in your hands~

I started messing with my hair in frustration. "Ahhh WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME, LEE MINYOUNG??"

 

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Yayyy another... short chapter *hides face* I don't know, I was just really eager to update one more time before going 

to sleep so here's a little update haha. I seriously don't know how this plot is going to go; I'm literally just writing the 

story chapter by chapter and making it up on the spot LOL. Kk, hope you liked it. Please comment & subscribe