Awkwardness After A Confession

Will You Take Me As I Am?

YOUR POV:

I really wanted to say I liked him back. I want to be his girlfriend. I really do. But I'm still scared. 

When things like this happen, you're putting yourself at risk of being hurt or hurting others. 

I don't want him to abandon me later, yet I don't want to be the one hurting him.

"I'll wait for you", I could hear his voice again.

He's so nice and funny and just AGHH I REALLY LIKE HIM. BUT, that's how you always feel when you like someone. You think they're the best and that there's no one else in the world that could possibly be better.

"Why are you brainwashing yourself, Minyoung ah? If you want to be with him, just do it", I could hear a voice in the back of my head say.

I took a deep breath and tried to clear my head. 

Okay. Let me think this through. Just because I had a bad experience with Jaebum, doesn't mean I'll have problems with Daehyun, right? Afterall, all guys are different. They might have similarities but ultimately, they're all unique in their own different ways. And now that I've learned a lesson from my previous relationship, I probably won't be as bad with Daehyun... hopefully. Gosh, Minyoung-ah. Learn to control your temper if he ever does piss you off and just play it cool. Don't be that annoying, clingy girlfriend and just be understanding.

Well, I guess that's it. I've finally decided to accept Daehyun's confession. But... how do I tell him that? Do I just say "I've accepted your confession"? Do I tell him that I like him back? Technically, he didn't ask me to be his girlfriend so I can't just assume he wants to date. I mean, I guess some guys like girls but they're not ready for a commitment, right? Ughhhh. This is so confusing. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY. 

// NEXT DAY AT SCHOOL //

Omg omg omg omg. When am I supposed to tell him? Argh. Should I tell him during English class? Hmm.. but that'll seem too random plus there's not that much time to really talk before class starts. But at the same time, I don't wanna go to his table at lunch cause he has all of his friends there. Aishhhh WHAT SHOULD I DO?? Speaking of what I should do, I really need to hurry or else I'm going to be late for Math class. Ugh, this is all because I woke up late.

I started speedwalking and rushed up the stairs when I heard someone call my name. It was Daehyun.

"Hey, Minyoung-ah!", he smiled and waved. Crap crap crap. This is so awkward, I can't even.

I awkwardly grinned back and gave a mini wave and instead of speedwalking, started running up the stairs. Why did I have to see him before I even got to talk to him about "it"? Whyyy?

But of course, running + stairs = tripping. 

I tripped and dropped my books which started to bounce down the staircase. Wow. Thanks, books. I really appreciate how you like to jump out of my arms when Daehyun is within a 10 feet radius. Gee thanks.

I quietly let out a sigh to myself and started to quickly pick up the books. I had a total of 5 big textbooks in my hands; 3 of them dropped in front of me while 2 of them fell down the stairs. After picking up the first 3, I turned around to walk down and get the other 2 when I saw Daehyun walking back up with them in his hands.

"Umm.. thanks", I mumbled and took the books from his hands.

We stood there in silence for a few seconds and he just stared at me with a small grin on his face. Why is he looking at me like that? Is he expecting me to say something about the confession yesterday? I decided to break the silence. 

"Well, um, I gotta go now or I'm gonna be late so yeah bye", I said in a hurry, turning around.

While rushing up the stairs, I heard Daehyun yell, "Yah! Why are you being so distant today, Minyoung-ah! Is it cause of yesterday?". I could hear him laughing to himself.

UGHHHH. THIS IS SO EMBARASSING.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Hey everybody! Woohoo, I finally finished a chapter even though it was really y. Then again, when do I ever really have a good chapter? XD I had some difficulty trying to figure out how to work this all out cause to be honest, I don't know what I'm going to write next. I'm really sorry for the boring chapter. Originally, I was going to fit in Minyoung telling Daehyun that she likes him back and whatever but I felt the embarassing part was a good ending for a chapter. Anywhoo, I requested at a shop to get a poster + background so that should be coming soon hehe I'm so excited! Hope you comment and subscribe