Confused

Will You Take Me As I Am?

YOUR POV:

Mark walked home with me today cause we agreed to hangout at my house afterschool.

"Heyyy! Mark! I've been seeing alot of you lately", Minwoo oppa greeted him.

"Who's this?", my mom asked curiously.

"Ahh, this is Mark. He's a friend from school", I answered.

"Annyeonghaseyeo!", Mark greeted my mom.

We went upstairs into my room and started working on homework. While I was typing and essay on my laptop, Mark asked me a question.

"Do you... still like Daehyun?"

I turned to look at him. "What are you talking about?"

He picked at a framed picture of Daehyun and I from my bookshelf. "I guess you still haven't gotten over him..."

I stood up from my bed and took the picture out of his hands and threw it in the trash.

"I guess I forgot to throw that away", I muttered to myself.

"You know... Sometimes it seems like you're forcing yourself to forget him, Minyoung ah", he said quietly.

"I have to forget about him. It's not like I really want to. I know that there's still a little part of me that likes him despite what he did to me, but it's never going to be the same, okay? Him and your sister are now together so why should I stay attached to him? It's just going to make things more complicated." 

And I've also started falling for you...

"If you really like him, shouldn't you go after him and at least get an explanation as to why he did that? Minyoung ah, let me tell you this. Daehyun and Hwayoung's relationship isn't what you think it is. They..." he let out a sigh, "They don't really like each other. They don't have feelings for each other whatsoever."

Why aren't you jealous after hearing me say that Daehyun still has a small spot in my heart? Why are you pushing me to go after Daehyun? 

...Don't you see me the same way?

"What do you mean they don't like each other?", I said instead.

"Go and ask Daehyun what really happened. I promise you that there's a reason why they've been doing this. It was the only way, Minyoung ah. They had no choice. But it'll be over soon. Very, very soon. It's like before. I don't think I should be the one telling you what's really happening. Before, I thought Daehyun was going to explain to you right away what happened and that's why I told you to ask him about his relationship with Hwayoung. You have to listen to his side of the story, Minyoung ah."

"I don't care about his excuse", I said looking away. 

Actually I do... But no, Minyoung ah. You like Mark now. It doesn't matter what happened with Daehyun. 

"Do you really like Mark?", a voice in the back of my head asked.

Of course I like him. He's treated me so well. He's always been by my side. He makes me happy. He picks me up when I fall down. Not only that. He builds me up. He makes me want to become a better person. 

"I don't think so~", the voice said jokingly.

What are you talking about? 

"You know you still like Daehyun"

N-no I don't... Stop trying to confuse me. I like MARK.

"Mark's just your replacement. You just stuck him in Daehyun's spot to try to recover. You know it's not going to work. No matter how nice, kind, or caring Mark is, he can't make you feel the same way Daehyun did."

Tears started to fall.

My voice started to quiver.

"I have to go", I told Mark.

"Where?", he asked, surprised.

"I have to go find Daehyun."

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

OMG SORRY FOR THE CRAPPINESS OF THIS CHAPTER //CRIESSSS. And sorry for not updating in like a whole week TT___TT~ I had a crazy amount of homework & quizzes & tests this week and I just didn't have any time to even think about writing this. AP WORLD HISTORY WILL BE THE DEATH OF ME. 

Hopefully you didn't find this chapter confusing & random :/ I tried...? It's all about effort, right? ha. ha. ha.

OMGGG I JUST WENT TO THE BATHROOM AND THEN WEN I CAME BACK TO MY ROOM, I ALMOST CLOSED THE DOOR ON MY FINGER AND IT HURTS SO BAD RIGHT NOW *crying a waterfall*

Anyways, this week, I'll try to update at least once but *sigh* we'll have to see.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Please comment and subscribe!