Will you go out with me?

Coffee Prince...?

_______ POV:

"_______ is a girl?!" I heard Kwang Min and Young Min exclaim.

"W-what?! How did they find out?" I frantically whispered to Min Woo.

"We'll go find out. Just stay calm." Min Woo smiled at me as he pulled me over to the shocked duo.

"What are you guys looking at?" Min Woo asked casually. I peeked at the screen and saw a picture of me and Min Woo from the day we went to the amusement park.

"No Min Woo! How could you not tell us that ______ was a girl?!" Young Min came up to me, held me by my shoulders and started sahking me. He looked so serious I thought that he couldn't accept it and wanted to hit me. However, I was hell wrong. "______ is a girl! _____ is a girl!" Young Min held my shoulders and started shaking me. He looked so happy.

"Min Woo, explain why?" Kwang Min asked demanded. We all sat down and Min Woo explained everything to them. Young Min seemed fine with it. But Kwang Min had a look on his face.

"I explained everything. So, now let's get changed. We only have 10 minutes more before we open bussiness again." Min Woo pushed me into the changing room and I quickly changed. The others also quickly changed and prepared for bussiness. I couldn't help but think that Kwang Min has been avoiding me since after he known the truth. Soon, we started bussiness and ended. But before the bussiness ended, Kwang Min passed me a slip of paper. It said to meet him after work. After him acting so weird after knowing the truth, I coyuldn't help but feel a little worried that he might do something to me...


After work~

"Min Woo oppa..." I tugged his sleeve lightly.

"Hm? You need something?" He stoped packing his things and looked at me.

"Erm...c-can you wait for me? Kwang Min oppa wanted to see me...I'm afraid that he'll do something bad to me..." I whispered.

"I don't think I need to. Kwang Min hyung isn't the type who'll do something bad to you. But, if you want me to wait for you, I'll be down the street waiting for you there. After you're done, come for me." Min Woo zipped up his bag a put it over his shoulder. "Bye~" He pat my head and left. Young Min left a little while after and now it's only me and Kwang Min left...

I turned around to look for him but he was no where to be seen. Then I notice a small post-it note on the table with a rose on it. It said: I'm waiting for you at the porch. <3

I followed what the note said and found Kwang Min looking at the stars and next to him, a table full of candles. "K-kwang Min oppa. You wanted to see me?" I tapped his shoulder.

"Yes. I need to tell you something..." He trail off as he gestured for me to seat down next to him. He held my hands and looked me in the eye.

"I don't know since when I had this feeling but, I fell in love with you ______. Will you go out with me?" Kwang Min spoke with softly as he kneeled down holding a rose.
************
Oh hai everyone~ How is the story now? You like it? Any changes needed? Comments? Love you all! :D <3