Day two~

Coffee Prince...?

After one day at work, I'm not that worried about who I'm working with now. The only bad thing is that...all of them think that I'm a guy...well, I need to focus on my work so even if they knew that I was a girl, I wouldn't matter to me at all...

2nd day~

6.05 am:

I got the key to the shop from uncle 'cause uncle had something on today. So I'll be opening the shop huh...

I left my bicycle at the front of the shop before opening the door. I pushed my bicycle to the backyard of the shop and went into the shop to change before anyone came in.

I quickly changed and got out of the room. "Ow..." I bumped into someone...I looked up and saw Young Min...Or was he Young Min...? "Sorry! I didn't see you there!" The Young Min look-a-like apologized. "Are you by any chance..." I didn't have a chance to finish my question... "Young Min? No I'm not Young Min. I'm Kwang Min. I'm Young Min's twin." Kwang Min explained. "Oh...you two are really twins...you two look so alike...I could hardly tell the difference! Nice to meet you! I'm _____! I'm new here!" I introduced myself to Kwang Min.

After about 5 mins, Young Min and Min Woo arrived at the coffee house.

"Anneyoung, ______!" Min Woo chirped.

"Anneyoung Min Woo!" I greeted with a smile.

"Anneyoung." Young Min patted my head.

"Anneyoung!" I greeted back.

"You met my brother right? Bet you mistaken him as me didn't you?" Young Min teased.

"I did...but it isn't really hard to tell the difference between you two...Young Min is more cheeky than Kwang Min and your hair color are different!" I said excitedly.

"Hahaha! You're funny! Hey, where's boss?" Min Woo asked.

"Uncle's busy today. So it's only the four of us mending the coffee house today." I replied to Min Woo's question.

"Oh. So you're the one boss keeps talking about...? You're not bad looking. You won't ruin the reputation of our 'Handsome Cafe'." Kwang Min suddenly added in.

"Hmm....'Handsome Cafe'? You mean uncle's cafe is the 'Handsome Cafe' that everyone is talking about around here?" I asked.

"Of course! Don't you see only handsome guys here? And we're also famous for our 'Coffee Prince' too!" Min Woo said gleefully.

"'Coffee Prince'...that's you right, Young Min...?" I asked again.

"Used to be me. But not anymore." Young Min said sadly.

"...used to be...? Who is that now?" Again, I asked.

"You! You were crowned the 'Coffee Prince' yesterday on our fan page." Min Woo ruffled my hair as he explained everything to me.

"Me...?" I asked again just to make sure.

"Yes you! You are here for only one day and you're already the 'Coffee Prince'! I'm jealous!" Kwang Min sulked.

"Don't mind him! He's only joking wiht you. He's been the 'Coffee Prince' for about 2 months! That's a long time! Compared to me and Min Woo!" Young Min assured me.

"Young Min is right! I was 'Coffee Prince' for 1 month and 20 days when Young Min was next. He has been 'Coffee Prince' for only 1 month until you came!" Min Woo added on.

"Oh...I see...that's interesting! Hey guys, it's opening time soon. I guess I'll be mending the bar today again!" I told them after looking at the clock.

"Okay! Then me and Kwang Min will be waiters and Min Woo will take care of the cashier." Young Min said a loud.

The three of them placed the chairs properly and I started making the coffee. In 5 minutes time, we opened for business. The four of us stood at the door, opened the door and bowes while greeting, "Good morning! Welcome!" we greeted together.
  
I went to the bar and started to get what I need for making coffee ready. 

People started to come in the coffee house. Most of them are girls and only a few boys. I guess the girls came to see the boys...

The orders kept on piling up but I did my best to keep the orders at minimum. Soon, it was lunch break for us.   

"Hm...." Min Woo seems as though he was in deep thought while his eyes were glued to the laptop's screen.

"What's wrong?" Young Min asked. 

"...I can not believe this...." Min Woo added on.

"What's wrong? Oh...that's bad...." Kwang Min looked very worried after seeing what Min Woo saw.

"This is wrong...how can you be the most popular?! You're only here for two days and you've got tons of votes!" Young Min exclaimed.

"Huh? Most popular? Me?" I asked, pointing to myself.

"Yes you. Look." Kwang Min handed me the laptop.

"Popularity poll: Kwang Min: 250 votes. Young Min: 250 votes. Min Woo: 280 votes. _____: 450 votes."

"Oh...I didn't know I was this popular..." I said out loud.

"Min Woo! I'm here!" A person shouted from the door. He had curly hair and was blowing a bubble.

"Ah! Hyung! Got you your lunch!" Min Woo yelled back. Min Woo took a bag from his locker and passed it to the curlyhaired guy.

"Thanks! Woah! Who's this cute girl!" The guy exclaimed after seeing me. He called me a girl...! How did he find out?!

"You mean _____? He's not a girl! He's just a cute guy!" Min Woo came over to me and pat my head.

"Oh. So your name is ____ huh? Nice to meet you! I'm Jeong Min! Too bad you're not a girl! If you are, I'll totally date you!" Jeong Min introduced himself to me. I felt my heart skip a beat when he said he'll date me.

"Oh...Nice to meet you." I greeted back with a bow.

"I need to go meet with Hyun Seong  hyung and Dong Hyun  hyung! Bye!" Jeong Min left after saying good bye.
 


After closing time~ 

"We're going home!" Young Min shouted, walking out of the shop with Kwang Min. "Bye! See you tomorrow!" Kwang Min added while leaving the coffee house.

"Need some help?" Min Woo asked with a smile.

"No need, thank you. I'll go after I change! You can go home first. Bye!" I thanked him a waited for him to leave. 

I went into the changing room and started to change. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to barge in!!!" Min Woo exclaimed.