To love? Or not to love?

Coffee Prince...?

Your POV:

I couldn't think properly. I am a daughter of a billionaire? I couldn't make any sense out of it at all. I got up from the sofa and stumbled to my room. I closed the door behind me slightly. I went to my bed and I couldn't understand why tears started rolling down my face. My whole life, I have been suffering. And now, I'm the billionaire's daughter. I should be happy...but why do I feel so...wrong... I couldn't understand my feelings. I cannot stop crying. A while later, I felt a pair of warm arm wrap around my sobbing figure.

"It's alright ______, cry all you want. I'll be here to lend a shoulder. You need anything, come to me. I'll try my best and fulfill it for you." Min Woo whispered into my ear. I nodded slightly and cried into his shirt. That night, we stayed that way. I don't know until when, I fell asleep in Min Woo's embrace.

I was woke up and found Min Woo hugging me tightly. I didn't want to wake him up so I just looked at his picture perfect face. Then, the words that last left his mouth made my heart pound rapidly. He said in his sleep "_____..._____, I like you..." He moved a little and soon, he woke up. "Anneyong _____." He sounded sleepy. "Anneyong oppa." I got away from him and sat at the edge of the bed. "_____? Why are you so red...? *Yawn* Are you sick?" He scooted over and put a hand on my forehead. I pushed his hand away and looked away."A...aniyo! I'm going to wash up first!" He frowned a little and nodded.
 


Young Min's POV:

Hm...Isn't it weird that ______, as a guy, have such a smooth face? And his face is so milky and soft. He's such a weird person. But...come to think of it, he's really cute. If he was a girl, I would totally fall for her. What am I thinking...I'm a guy. I can't fall in love with a guy. Silly me...I felt my heart pounding when I think of him...am I really...a homo? Argh! I need to talk to Kwang Min!  

I walked to his room and went in. He was staring into space. "Kwang? Yah! Kwang Min!" He snapped out of his trance when I raised my voice. "W...what? No need to raise your voice!" He shouted back in return with a frown on his face.

"I wanted to talk to you about something...but, I wanna know. What were you thinking about? Your dream girl?" I teased.

"A-aniyo!!! I'm not!" He seem so flustered. "A..anyway, what did you wanted to talk about?"

"I think I'm in love with a guy..." I whispered.

"Bwo?! WHO?" He widened his eyes and shouted.

"It's ____...I don't know if it's love...that's why I'm asking you..."

"Oh...I see...you're in love with someone when, you keep on thinking of the person, you wanna spend every single second of your life with the person and..." He trailed off and his eyes were widened as though he was in shock.

"And what?" I asked eagerly.

"A-and...I-I think I-I am also in love with h-him..." He stammered. There was a moment of silence. Then Kwang Min stood up. "We have to avoid him! We can't fall in love with a guy! It's-it's-it's wrong!" He managed to say the last part with much effort. "Yes! We must avoid him!"
 


Hello people! Sorry that I didn't update sooner! I finished my exams just last week and my parents didn't allow me to use the computer until I got back my results! Sorry everyone! Please comment so I can make changes to the story if you guys don't like it! Saranghae~ <3