Cosplay!

Coffee Prince...?

End of the day:

______'s POV:

"Everyone! Come here! We're having an event next week! We need to decide on what the event should be!" Uncle shouted from the counter.

"Oh! It's the time of the year again!" Young Min clapped his hands as he skipped over to where uncle was.

"What time of the year?" I asked.

"Every year, we will have an event to increase our popularity. Last year, we did a host club concept." Min Woo explained as we both walked towards uncle.

"And almost every girl from this area came that day. We were so busy that day! Each of us had to face 6 girls each for 10 minutes then another 6 girls! And it was all Young Min's idea!" Kwang Min complained.  I giggled a little. Kwang Min isn't the type to complain. But when he does it, he's really cute. We all took seats near the counter.

"Yah! I didn't think it was that tough! In Ouran Host Club, they were all so carefree!" Young Min pouted.

"It's an anime! Of course they're carefree you pabo." Kwang Min slapped Young Min a little on his arm.

"Stop fighting! Can you all decide on a concept you guys wanna do this year?" Uncle asked us all. I couldn't come up with anything so I just sat there and listened to their comments.

"You guys up for cosplay?" Young Min had this cheeky smile on his face.

"No! What's up with you and anime?" Kwang Min shook his head vigorously.

"I-I think it's nice to do cosplay." I raised my hand slightly.

"See! Even _____ likes cosplay too!" Young Min happily pointed his finger at me and stuck his tongue out at Kwang Min

"Since _____ wants to do a cosplay event then lets do it!" Min Woo patted my head.

"Okay. Then it's a cosplay event. You guys need to get the outfits ready and please, don't make up some silly ideas like little mermaid and you guys wear coconut shells! If you do that, I'll stop the whole event." Uncle said with a stern face. Then he left. 

"I was thinking of us doing a butler cosplay first! Then we do a prince cosplay! What do you guys think?" Young Min ask enthusiastically.

"Whatever you want. You get all our costumes ready. I don't care." Kwang Min walked away to the changing room. 

"Aw...whatever. I will find a way for me to get them ready." Young Min said with a pout. 

"I'd love to help but I'm sorry. I'm really busy." Min Woo patted Young Min's back.

"I'm also busy hyung! I'm sorry." I gave him an apologetic smile.

"It's okay! I'll have a way!" Young Min skipped to the changing room.
 


Day of event!!!

When I got to the coffee house, Young Min, Kwang Min and Min Woo were already there. They were all earlier than usual. They crowded around a table. "Good morning everyone!" I chimed.

"Good morning _____!" Min Woo waved at me. Young Min looked at me a mouthed good morning to me. Kwang Min just smiled at me. I walked over to the table and saw really pretty cosplay outfits on the table. 

"Woah! It's so nice! Can I change now?" I started to jump a little. I love cosplay~

"Hahaha! Sure! Here!" Min Woo passed me a outfit and pushed me into the changing room. Then Min Woo, Young Min and Kwang Min also went in to change.

"It's so nice~ " I said in awe while the pants.

"Hehe. Thanks." Young Min smiled sheepishly.  

"Let's open the doors and start business!" Kwang Min shouted.

"Wait! We need to do something about our hair! Butlers have their hair pinned up! We need to do that too!" I went to my bag a took out a packet of bobby pins.

"Yeah! You're so smart ____!" Young Min gave me a high-five. They tried to do their hair themselves but they all fail. "I'll help you all. Here. Sit down." Young Min sat down first. His hair was in a perfect shade of blonde and was really soft. I held his bangs up and pinned it up, using his hair to cover up the black pin. "Done!" I patted his head. He stood up and went to the mirror. Next was Min Woo. "Thanks for helping me~" Min Woo chirped when he sat down. I touched his hair softly. So fluffly and soft. I did the same for Min Woo. He got up and patted my head. Kwang Min sat down next. I did his hair and he did the same to check his hair. I quickly went over to the mirror to make my own hair. Soon, we opened for business. Girls started coming in. All of then squealing about how hot or cute each of us looked. A lot of them came with cameras. When it was near lunch time, we took pictures with a few of them and closed for our lunch break.

"Hey! Isn't that _____?" Young Min frowned to the lap top infront of him.

"Yeah...why is he dressed as a girl? And he's with Min Woo..." Kwang Min looked at Young Min.

"______ is a girl?!" Kwang Min and Young Min exclaimed in unison.

***************

Hello! I'm sorry about all this anime things! I'm a crazy fan of anime...:X I couldn't control myself! 
The butler cosplay outfit: 

 black-butler-sebastian-cosplay-costume-o
They will be so hot if the wear that! Muahahahaha! I love you guys~ <3