Questions in Min Woo's house.

Coffee Prince...?

________'s POV:

 

"Ye-yeobseyo?" I sobbed.

"_______? Are you okay? Why are you crying?" Min Woo spoke frantically.

"I-I ran away from home..."

"What? Why? Where are you?"

"I-I'm at the playground near the park..."

"I'll come right now. Wait for me.", and Min Woo hung up.

About 10 minutes later, I saw Min Woo running and panting towards me.

"_____! Are you okay? What happened?" Min Woo asked breathlessly as he kneeled in front of me.

"I-I'm fine...it's just....uncle....he doesn't allow me to talk to my parents...I....I miss them, Min Woo!" I wrapped my hands around Min Woo and he used his hand and my back soothingly.

"Calm down....I bet your uncle has a reason to not let you talk to your parents. You should talk to him, ______. He must be worried sick...you should go back." Min Woo cupped my face as he looked into my eyes. His own eyes filled with much concern.

"But...."

"But what?"

"I don't wanna go back to see him..."

"Then do you wanna come to my house?"

"Is it okay if I went?"

"Of course it's okay. I live alone so no one will bother us. And I can call your uncle and tell him that you're with me."

"Okay...thank you, yeobo." I pecked his lips.

"It's okay. Now let's go!" Min Woo carried me bridal style.

"W-why carry me?! I can walk by myself!" I tried to struggle free.

"I just wanna let everyone know that I have a beautiful girlfriend. Can't I do that?" Min Woo smiled at me. So charming~

"O-okay..." I blushed at his comment.

Min Woo's house:

"We're here." Min Woo put me down in front of his house. It's just like any other houses, just nicer, cause it's his.

"Hello Kitty!" I ran to the sofa and hugged the Hello Kitty plush toy on it. "Whose is this? It's so cute!"

"It's yours."

"What? Are you serious?"

"Of course I am! I just bought it on my way home just now! I wanted to give it to you on our next date." Min Woo spoke as he went to the kitchen and gave me a glass of water.

"Oh! I love it! It's so cute! Thank you!" I hugged Min Woo tightly.

"Haha! I'm glad that you like it! Do you wanna shower?"

"Of course. But....I don't have a change of clothes..."

"It's okay. You can wear my shirt first." Min Woo led me into his room as he took out a tee shirt from his drawer. It had a picture of Domo-Kun on it.

"Kya! Domo! So cute! Can I wear that? Please?"

"Haha! Of course of course!" Min Woo patted my head as I hugged the shirt tightly.

"Yay! Me go shower now!"

"Wait! Not yet!"

"Huh? What?"

"Towel. And a jacket. It's cold. You wear the jacket when you come out. Otherwise you'll catch a cold." Min Woo passed me a blue towel and a bright green jacket. The jacket looked big but I could definitely fit in it.

"Thank you yeobo!" I kissed Min Woo on the cheek and went into the bathroom.

I started to wash my hair then washed my body. When I was drying myself, I overheard Min Woo on the phone. "Yes Mr park. She's safe. She's with me now. Of course I do remember my duty. Yes, I won't let my emotions take over. I sworn that I would complete my duty. Okay. See you tomorrow."

Duty? What duty? And who's Mr park? Uncle? She? Is he talking about me? What should I do? Should I ask?

I quickly wore the shirt and jacket and put on a pair of shorts and quickly got out. I saw Min Woo keeping his phone and he smiled at me.

"I just talked to your uncle. He said it was okay that you stayed with me as long as you're safe and goes to work tomorrow." Min Woo held my hand as we walked back to his room.

He was talking to uncle...but...what duty did he mean?

"_______? Are you okay? Why do you look so pale?" Min Woo put his palm on my forehead to check my temperature.

"I-I'm fine! Don't worry about me! Now you go shower too!" I pushed Min Woo into the bathroom and slammed the door shut.

"What am I gonna do? I'm gonna die of curiousity if this continues...and I won't be able to face Min Woo...I should just ask. Yes. I'll ask him later.", I laid down on the bed and took out my phone. 6 miss calls from Young Min oppa...I should call him back.

"Hello? Young Min oppa?" I asked as there was no answer for quite a long time.

"Ah! Ya-yah! S-stop it! I-I'm sorry _______! Give me a minute! Don't hang up!"

"Oh. Okay..."

"Urgh! S-stop! She called me back! I need to talk to her! Yah Jo Kwang Min! Stop messing around! ______? You there?"

"Ye-yeah! What's happening?"

"Kwang Min got a new Pokemon game and he's making a lot of noise so I hid his console away from him. That's all."

"Haha! That's it? That's so cute! You guys are funny!"

"Haha. That's how you think of us? I'm happy! So, how about we go out this Saturday? You free that day?"

"Yup! I'm free on that day!"

"Woohoo! Let's meet under the big oak tree at 9 am! Are you okay with that?"

"Yes I'm okay with it. See you then!"

"Okay! Bye! Give me my console! I can't let Pikachu wait!", and Young Min hung up. I started to think of how I should ask Min Woo about the duty.

"_______? Why are you spacing out?" Min Woo came into the room with a just a towel wrapped around his waist.

"A-ah! Min Woo! Wear something first!" I quickly covered my face.

"Okay! Gimme a minute!" Min Woo took some clothes from his cupboard and walked to the bathroom. He returned back to the room and jumped into the bed to the spot next to me. He snuggled into the crook of my neck.

"Mi-min Woo? Can I ask you something?" I his hair softly.

"What do you wanna ask? I'll answer anything."

"It-it's actually like this...I accidently overheard your conversation with Uncle just now...what did you mean by duty?" I looked at Min Woo for his reaction. But he just sat up and looked into my eyes. He had the serious face again. Was it something I shouldn't know? "Mi-min Woo...if you don't wanna let me know, it's okay. I won't ask anymore..."

"You really wanna know don't you? I want to let you know too. But, I have my reasons...I cannot let anyone know about what my duty is other than boss. But, when it is time to let you know, I'll tell you. I promise. Do you believe me?" Min Woo held both of my hands lightly.

"Ye-yes I do believe you! I promise you I won't ask you about it again! I'll let you tell me when you want to."

"Thank you yeobo. I love you." Min Woo kissed me softly and he hugged me.

"I love you too." I promised him never to talk about it...but, it still bugs me...now, all I can do is forget about it. That is the only way.

**********************

Hello everyone~ This is the second update I promised! What do you think? I'm happy that I did this story! I'm proud of this chapter! It's nice isn't it? Well, exept for the chapter's title...But, there's fluff and cuteness right? Kekekek^^ I'll update as soon as possible! I love this story~ <3 And so do I love you all readers~~ <3