Mrs. No~

Coffee Prince...?

_______'s POV:

Min Woo let go of me slightly but still hugging me. "What do we do about the little puppy?" I whispered, looking at the dead puppy on the empty road. "I'll get help. I know someone who'll help." Min Woo let go of me and took out his phone. He pressed a few numbers and talked to the person on the other line. He kept his phone and helped me stand up. "My uncle will be here in a minute. He's the owner of a petshop. He'll get this little puppy a proper place to get buried. Don't worry _____." His long and warm arms wrapped around me to reassure me.

"Eh-hem. Sorry to interrupt." A young man wearing a apron with a paw print on it and also wearing a cap stood in front of us. "A-ah! Uncle!" We jumped a little from the sudden interruption. "He's your uncle? He look the same age as you..." I asked Min Woo. "Yup. My family is really big so he's my uncle. He's actually the same age as me!" Min Woo explained. "Yah. Min Woo. Where's the dead puppy you talked about?" The guy poked Min Woo's arm. "It's over there! Are you blind or what? Can't you see it?" Min Woo a bit. "Heh. Of course I can see it. I just can't stand you talking to such a cute girl. How can you be with my irritating nephew?" The guy's face was only a few inches away from mine. I couldn't help but blush a litlle. "Yah! Stop flirting with my girl! Shoo! She's mine!" Min Woo pushed his uncle's face away from mine. My heart skipped a beat. She's mine. How sweet~ "Whatever. I'm gonna take the puppy away. I'll tell you where the puppy's buried. You can go see the puppy there..." Min Woo's uncle wore rubber gloves and put the puppy into a bag. He put the bag over his shoulders and said, "Bye. I'm gonna go now. Hey cutie, he's actually more than you expect. Cherish him and you won't regret. That's all I'm gonna say for now. Bye." and he left.

"What did he mean? Why did he say that?" Min Woo held my hand and we started walking.

"Who knows? He's always so weird." Min Woo shrugged.

"Oh. Okay..." I slowly trailed off.

"Hey, why don't we ditch work today? I can call Young Min to take over for us since he's free today." Min Woo seems to have plans for us.

"But we need to tell uncle first. And we need to have a reason to not go to work..."

"I have a plan. I can tell boss that I'm helping my uncle today and to work another day and you can tell him that you're not feeling well."

"I guess that'll work...where do you plan to go?" I asked after making a call to uncle.

"Hehe~ It's a secret." Min Woo gave me his ever-so-awesome smile. He pulled my hand slightly and we continued to walk. Soon, we reached a cute house on a patch of grass. It was like my dream house, just more perfect and it was right in front of me! 

"Surprise! This is especially prepared for you!" Min Woo clapped his hands and smiled at me.

"How did you get this house? It's so cute! I love it!" I jumped on Min Woo and hugged him.

"Hahaha! I got this house from my aunt. She knew that I was gonna get a girlfriend sooner or later so she bought this house for me. She doesn't have a son so she treats me just like her own son." Min Woo explained as he opened the door to the house and we went in.

"It's so nice oppa! I love this place!" I started squealing like a little girl.

"Aigoo~ calm down. Sit here." Min Woo patted the space on the bed beside him. I jumped onto the bed and into his embrace.

"You know, if you want this house, it's really easy to own it." Min Woo said as he my hair.

"How?" I looked up at him.

"Become Mrs No and you'll get this house." He dived his face into my hair, inhaling my scent. 

"Yah! Stop messing around. I wanna eat something. Me hungry." I tried to push him down the bed.

"I'm serious, my wifey. I'm planning on using my savings to let you enjoy the rest of your life, Mrs No." I blushed a little when he called me his wifey.

"I'm also serious, yeobo. I'm hungry. Me wan food." I stick my tougue out at him.

"Hahaha~ you're so cute. Who can resist you? I'll make you whatever you wanna eat." He started taking pots and pans out of a cardboard.

"Anything I want? You sure?"

"Yes! Anything for you~" Min Woo made sent me a flying kiss.

"Oh, well then, I would like a serving of No Min Woo! Hahaha! Can you give me that?"

"Hm, that's tricky." He approched me with a smirk on his flawless face. He jumped on the bed and hovered above me. "Breakfast is served." His lips collided with mine. Starting with a soft gentle kiss. Slowly getting more passionate as he shove his tougue into my mouth. I started tugging on his hair as I was getting breathless. He pulled away and smiled at my flushed and breathless face.

"How about changing your mind about not being Mrs No?" Min Woo whispered into my ear as he laid down on the bed, pulling me into his embrace so I can lay on his chest.

"I do, Mr No, I'll be your Mrs No."

*************************

Hello hello^^ A little fluff in this chapter. I'm not really good at writing stories...do you think that this story is going a little too fast? If you think so, please comment!!! >.< Love all readers~~ <3