I'm sorry but I love you.

Coffee Prince...?

 

________'s POV:
"What's wrong?" Ji Yong asked from my reaction. 
 
"I-it's nothing. I-I'll call uncle later. He-here's your phone." I put his phone into his pocket.  
 
*****************
 
"_______? Are you really okay?" Ji Yong oppa looked at me with much concern in his eyes. 
 
"I'm fine! Really!" I exclaimed, trying to reassure him. 
 
*Bzz Bzz bzz* 
 
"Can you get that for me please?" Ji Yong Oppa eyed for his pocket. I reached into his pocket and pulled out his phone again. I slide to answer the call. 
 
"H-hyung-nim! Where are you? I was looking for you cause I need your help! H-hyung?" A familiar voice. I have no trouble recognizing this voice. It's Min Woo on the other end. 
 
"______? What's wrong? Who called?" Ji Yong Oppa took the phone from me as the traffic light was flashing red. 
 
Ji Yong's POV: 
 
"Yeobseyo?" I spoke into the phone. 
 
"Hyung! Who are you with? Are you with ________?" Min Woo shouted into the phone.
 
"Yah! Calm down. Yes, I'm with her now. Why?" 
 
"I was searching everywhere for her! Let me talk to her, hyung! Please!" Min Woo begged. 
 
"What happened between you two huh?" I replied. 
 
"I don't have time to explain, hyung! Please, let me talk to her!" I have never heard Min Woo sound so desperate or depressed before so I couldn't just say no to him in this situation.
 
"________? Min Woo wants to talk to you." I passed the phone to her and she accepted it with trembling hands. 
 
Author's POV: 
 
"Hello?" _______ forced the word out. 
 
"_______? Where are you? I'll go to where you are now! Wait for me-" Min Woo's voice was anxious, pushy. 
 
"I-I'm now in Singapore..J-just stay where you are oppa. Uncle needs you and I can't possibly make you spend all your money to come here.." ________ replied to Min Woo's anxiety. There was silence. 
 
"Why did you leave with just that stupid note and left? Don't you love me? Don't you feel any sadness?" Min Woo sounded like he was about to cry..
 
"I-I had to! I didn't have a choice oppa!" _________ cried.
 
"I-I have to go now..hey, I'm sorry but I love you." Then the call stopped. 
 
________ cried into the phone but the line was cut. 
 
"Hey. You okay?" Ji Yong Oppa whispered as he slowed down the car. 
 
"I...I don't know..." ______ cried. "I wanna be with him..but I know I can't..what do I do oppa?"
 
"There will be a chance again for you two. Trust me." Ji Yong oppa smiled at her. 
 
"Better now?" Ji Yong muttered under his breath after 20 minutes.
 
"I think so...I'm so sorry Oppa...we're gonna be late because of me..." ________ whispered.
 
"It's fine. I just have to drive as fast as I can now. Fasten your seat okay? Let's go" Ji Yong stepped on the pedal and the car sped down the highway. 
 
Within 10 minutes, they arrived at a luxurious looking hotel. A few attendants rushed to open the door for them. Ji Yong helped _______ out of the car and led her to the lift. 
 
"Don't worry okay? Many people you've never seen before are gonna talk to you. Just try your best to go with the flow. And don't get too emotional when you see your parents. They don't want the guests to see you crying. Is that okay?" Ji Yong asked as they walked into the lift and he pushed the button to the highest level. 
 
"Mmkay. But, when can I talk to my parents? When can I have my private time with them?" 
 
"Hopefully it'll be tomorrow. They'll be flying to Hong Kong straight away after the ball ends. And you'll have to stay in Singapore with me just in case you get into any trouble again." Ji Yong's voice lingered in the air. They stepped out of the lift as it reached the highest floor. 
 
Ji Yong held her hand and gave it a little squeeze to calm her down. Slowly, the attendants at the door to the ball room pull open the door. Many people stopped whatever they had been doing and stared at them. Most of them gaped at how pretty _______ was. Some stood there expressionless. And some of the females wore expressions of disgust, looking at _______ as if she's the ugliest thing.
 
______ cringed her face a little at the attention she's reciving. "Smile~" Ji Yong oppa smiled at her. ______ forced a smile out and Ji Yong held her hand tighly as he led her to her parents. 
 
"Mum! Dad!" ______ hugged them tightly, disregarding the stared from others. 

"Sweetheart. Oh I miss you so much. But me and daddy are gonna be busy tonight. Let's talk later okay? I promised." ______'s mum smiled at her warmingly. 
 
"Sure mummy!" _______ smiled back. Ji Yong then led her away from her parents to a small table. 
 
"You look down oppa." ______ commented on how Ji Yong keep pouting.
 
"Me? Oh I'm not. I don't really like crowds even though I'm a celeb." Ji Yong giggled a little. 
 
"That again huh. You're such a liar, oppa" _______ hit Ji Yong lightly on his arm. 
 
"I'm not! I'm really a star. You won't believe me huh? Fine, I'll prove it to you." Ji Yong stood up and walked towards the stage. 

"Excuse me everyone. Can I have your attention please?" Ji Yong spoke into the mic. Some girls in the room started squealing. "Thank you. Good evening everyone. I'm G-Dragon if you don't know me and apparently they do." The girls waved their hands frantically above their heads. _______ turned in their direction and they we trying to rush forward to the stage. "I'm gonna sing a song for my lovely companion tonight, the pretty lady there. This one's for you, ________" Ji Yong started singing Missing You. (A/N: I love this song a lot so I picked this song. No other reasons. :P) "Thank you fro your kind attention." Ji Yong stepped off the stage and walked towards ________
 
"Do you believe me now?" Ji Yong asked after he sat down.
 
"Not really..but you have a really beautiful voice, oppa." ______ giggled.
 
"Damn it. Stop being so cute please? If not I won't be able to restraint myself." ______ frowned. "I'm kidding! I'm not into girls. But you sure are cute." Ji Yong pinched her cheeks. 
 
*********************************
Hey everyone! I know I promised to update soon but I took much longer in the end. I'm so SORRY! OTL. I've been really really busy since it's the start of my school year. But I hope you enjoyed this chapter and also, I may not be able to update for about a year or so cause my national exams are next year so I'm sorta starting to prepare for it now. You may think it's stupid of me but I'm taking 8 subjects in total so it's pretty stressful! >< Oh and SPOILER! READ ON AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!
 
Okay so you see Ji says he's not into girls because I'm gonna but GTOP in. YAYYYYYYYY. If you're not into that shipping then maybe don't read on but there will still be the main characters so don't worry. Comment maybe? Or do you guys want other shippings? comment too!