I will treasure you. I love you.

Coffee Prince...?

_____'s POV:

"Will you go out with me?" Kwang Min kneeled down with a rose. I was shocked. I didn't know how to react. But I know that he's not my type....

"K-kwang Min....s-stand up first...." I helped him up. "I-I don't know what to say..." I didn't want to hurt him by saying he wasn't my type..so I made up a lie.

"I-I have a crush on someone else...I'm sorry b-but I'm r-rejecting you...." I looked at him to see his reaction. He seemed really disappointed. But then, he smiled at me.

"It's okay ____. I understand. I just want you to know that even if you don't love me, I'll always protect you and I want to thank you for letting me love you." Kwang Min hugged me and left. Did I hurt him with my words...? How was I supposed to face him tomorrow?        
 


Kwang Min's POV:

I walked home with a lighter heart. I told her that I loved her. It didn't matter wether if she'd accept me. I just needed to let her know.

"I'm home!" I shouted into the house.

"Kwang Min! Where did you go? What did you tell her?" Young Min dashed down the stairs and started asking me questions.

"Sit down first." I sat down on the sofa and Young Min jumped into the seat next to me.

"So, what did you tell her?" 

"I confessed to her." 

"Really? Then what did she say?"

"She said she liked someone else."

"Really? Then do you think I'll have a chance?"

"I think you might have a chance. She didn't say who she liked."

"Oh. I must confess to her one day! I wonder what would she tell me?" Young Min trailed off to his dreamland. ______ likes Min Woo....but, I can't let Young Min know...I can't let him be so disappointed....

"Yah. Earth to Young Min. Wake up." I slapped his hand.

"A-ah! Why did you hit me?" He pouted.

"Go to bed. We've got to work tomorrow." I pushed him upstairs.

"When did you turn into my mum? It's still early. I wanna watch anime~" He whined.

"......anime again? Don't you get enough of that?" I asked, a little annoyed at how he is crazy about anime.

"Won't you ever stop asking? I love anime. Now you go shower. You stinky." He pinched his nose and went to his room. I'll just have to keep it a secret. I cannot let Young Min be hurt.


 Next day~

Min Woo's POV:

I stood there at the corner of the street and waited for ______. I promised her that I bring her to work today last night. 5 minutes pass our meeting time. She must be on her way here now. Or has she met up with trouble? No way...she's just running a little late...10 minutes passed. Why isn't she here yet? Is she really in trouble?! I hope not...I don't think so.....I stared pacing around. 20 minutes have passed and I got tired of wating. I ran towards her house and saw her squatting at the side of the road. She was crying and a puppy was lying on the road. It was bloody and it isn't breathing. "_____!" I ran towards her and hugged her. "M-min W-woo...the p-puppy...i-it...d-died..." she sobbed. "Shh...don't cry..." I cupped her face and used my thumb to wipe her tears away. But she wouldn't stop crying. I leaned towards her face and kissed those tears away. "M-min Woo..." she looked up at me and our eyes connected. I leaned in and kissed her. She was too cute, too perfect. She sruggled a little at first but then calmed down. I pulled away and whispered, " I like you _____. Would you be my girlfriend." "M-min Woo oppa...I-I like you too. I would love to be your girlfriend!", I was more than happy when she agreed. I gave her a huge hug. I will treasure you. I love you.
***************************

Hello everyone! What do you think of this update? Comments? Please? Thanks~ Haha~ I love you all readers! <3